• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Southampton 3

paulw66   

If we're picking on form:

Begovic, Willian, Willian, Willian, Dave, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian.

I'm heading back to the 70's and going for a sweeper (and no ones going to stop me!!!). We have our four best defenders, a very quick mobile midfield with goals goals goals in them. Might sub Rami for Pedro on 62 mins.

KEEPER

ZOUMA (SWEEPER)

CAHILL Terry DAVE

RAMI OSCA WILLIAN HAZARD BABBA

REMY

If we're picking on form:

Begovic, Willian, Willian, Willian, Dave, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian, Willian.

Surely Blackman, Dave, JT, JT, Rahman, Ramires Ramires, Mikel, Mikel, Willian, Willian

But I'm not too sure about Dave.

paulw66   

Surely Blackman, Dave, JT, JT, Rahman, Ramires Ramires, Mikel, Mikel, Willian, Willian

But I'm not too sure about Dave.

I don't know how people not playing can be called "in form"

I am not sure what Begovic has done wrong. He keeps making save after save.

....and another thing, if JT isn't playing I would make Dave skipper. He's the only one that deserves it and the only one whose name should be first on the team sheet.

Sciatika   

-------------Begovic

Azpi--Zouma---JT--Rahman

-----Ramires--Mikel

-Willian--Oscar--Hazard

-----------Falcao

-------------Begovic

Azpi--Zouma---JT--Rahman

-----Ramires--Mikel

-Willian--Oscar--Hazard

-----------Falcao

This is pretty much what I'd go for except Remy in for Falcao. The team plays best when both Oscar and Willian are in it

I don't know how people not playing can be called "in form"

I am not sure what Begovic has done wrong. He keeps making save after save.

It is a long tradition, we all remember just how good Benayoun became (or Sturridge at Liverpool)

I thought Begovic was partly at fault for both goals conceded yesterday. But then my expectations have been set by Cech and Courtois.

^ Begovic was at fault for the first goal, imo. He shoulders that blame with two or three others but you simply cannot put the ball straight back into the six yard box. From memory he's done that a few times this season. But then he is a second choice, and we were spoiled last season.

Can't see us getting much at the weekend. We can't defend, and you're in trouble when you can't defend. Southampton should have mauled United in the first 30 minutes a few weekends back; a period of sustained pressure like that and we'll crumble.