• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Southampton 3

For what it's worth, I have no idea about the rest of the team, no one is really assured of a place this weekend except for Ivanovic and maybe Fabregas.

Stab in the dark, but I think we'll see

Begovic

Ivanovic

Zouma

Cahill

Dave

Matic

Fabregas

Pedro

Hazard

Wilian

Remy

I swear, the team he picks is the only unpredictable bit of this season. You know performance will be dross, but you're not sure who'll be dishing up the dross.

I wouldn't be surprised if sadly you nailed that line up Stanic.

On a positive note, Ivanovic is on 3 yellow cards already. Shouldn't be long before he's taking a forced sit down.

If only he could get close enough to an oppo player to put in a lousy challenge.

Begovic

Ivanovic

Zouma

Cahill

Dave

Matic

Fabregas

Pedro

Hazard

Wilian

Remy

Other than for the possibility of Falcao in for Remy, my guess is that you're going to be pretty close to the mark.

The team I would pick:

Begovic - Azpi, JT, Cahill, Rahman - Mikel, Oscar, Ramires - Willian, Hazard - Falcao

What I think Jose'll choose:

Begovic - Ivanovic, Cahill, Zouma, Azpi - Matic, Fabregas - Ramires, Willian, Pedro - Hazard

Vinod   

The problem is of course, that we can no longer defend a 1-0 lead.

We can. We need to stop doing things that we are not quite good at I.e. pressing. Not sure if it is because the players are not up to it or because the coaching staff do not know the drills to get it done at the highest level.

We can. We need to stop doing things that we are not quite good at i.e. pressing. Not sure if it is because the players are not up to it or because the coaching staff do not know the drills to get it done at the highest level.

Well, yes, we can............the problem is that we haven't, and frankly don't look capable of doing so. Players? Coaching staff? Mourinho? Take your pick.

paulw66   

Well, yes, we can............the problem is that we haven't, and frankly don't look capable of doing so. Players? Coaching staff? Mourinho? Take your pick.

Casual sex, according to some.