• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Aston Villa 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday 17 October, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

haifarul   

This is an early relegation '6 pointer' if I ever seen one.Two awful sides ,should see plenty of goals.Chelsea to win this one 2-1,

GURJ SS   

This is an early relegation '6 pointer' if I ever seen one.Two awful sides ,should see plenty of goals.Chelsea to win this one 2-1,

6 pointer...brilliant lol...

It's a massive game, simple as that. All the league games are huge from now on.

It's a desperate, desperate situation but it's still very rectifiable after only 8 games. The way to move forward is accountability and unfortunately for all the guilty parties that seems to be extraordinarily difficult for them to do.

My team without doubt:

4-3-3

Begovic, Dave, Zouma, Cahill, Baba, Mikel, Ramires, RLC, Willian, Costa, Hazard/Kenedy

It's the only team. Has to be this team. Ivanovic not even on the bench, trains with reserves until he plays well enough. JT, Fabregas & Matic on the bench.

If Ivanovic plays I might start to call for Jose to go. Because if he is so blind he can't see he should be dropped, then he can't continue managing this club, because he is sabotaging us every game.

Right now playing with Bran is like playing with 10 men. Indeed, playing with him and Fabregas is playing with 9 right now.