• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 3

Harvz   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:45, Saturday 31st October, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

Well the performances have been improving the luck however hasn't. Would be a good game to change that. I suspect it will come on the back of Klopps first win (tonight in league cup) so the build up will be all about how Klopp is turning them around. They usually are up for games against us but I think we are due a turnaround plus with home advantage I don't see us losing somehow.

Unfortunately I think Jose will be gone by 5pm Saturday if we lose this.

One thing's for certain everyone associated with the Club deserve a change in fortunes.

By accounts performances have been improving just without the results. Time to change that on Saturday

Sea foot   

I wouldn't mind winning this one.

And I wouldn't mind having a faster broadband so that I could watch the game, last three have been unwatchable.

I wouldn't mind winning this one.

And I wouldn't mind having a faster broadband so that I could watch the game, last three have been unwatchable.

Wait till later and get a download. I replaced my 12 year old TV last week (well I got a mate to help me shift it to the car, it won't be gone for a long while yet) with a much cheaper shiny new one.

The 1GB file for the first half plugged into the TV via a USB stick was amazing - as good as say my Dad's HD SKy it seemed to me.

Or still good if not that good, watch on one of the playwire streams (watch it on your browser like youtube, but with a 30sec advert every now and again but no loss of play)

Wait till later and get a download. I replaced my 12 year old TV last week (well I got a mate to help me shift it to the car, it won't be gone for a long while yet) with a much cheaper shiny new one.

The 1GB file for the first half plugged into the TV via a USB stick was amazing - as good as say my Dad's HD SKy it seemed to me.

Or still good if not that good, watch on one of the playwire streams (watch it on your browser like youtube, but with a 30sec advert every now and again but no loss of play)

After watching on a stream that made the game look like something out of Minecraft, you may have a point. Any clues where to find such a download?

I hope we show him , them and their cronies in the media just what "normal" looks like when up against "special".

Sea foot   

Ditto on the download, where do you get them from? I've figured out how to get the downloads from the BBC here in Ireland and they work perfectly. Would love to see a proper game where I can recognise the players. Also, I have no knowledge of play wire streams. Showing me age here.

After watching on a stream that made the game look like something out of Minecraft, you may have a point. Any clues where to find such a download?

I'll pm you

I have to say there is a lifestyle thing too. I don't bump into Chelsea fans regulalry in Warsaw, my family in the UK know not to ring me right after a match, and it is just often more practical for me to watch a game in the evening or at midnight or even the next day than live. That might not suit all.

edit -both