• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 3

Rob B   

So will Jose keep Matic and Fabregas out against Liverpool? My guess is Cesc will return for Oscar but Mikel will keep Matic warning the bench.

Not that it would be what I'd do, I'd keep it more or less the same as it was against Stoke (with the exception of Dave/Baba)

I have to say there is a lifestyle thing too. I don't bump into Chelsea fans regulary in Warsaw, my family in the UK know not to ring me right after a match, and it is just often more practical for me to watch a game in the evening or at midnight or even the next day than live. That might not suit all.

I spend a lot of my life travelling around Europe, and often have to go out to interminable dinners, punctuated by discrete glances at LiveScore. It will be really nice to be able to watch the match back in my room. Many thanks.

DannyLB   

Begovic

Azpi Cahill Terry Baba

Mikel Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

If Costa not fit then Remy. I fully expect Fabregas to come in for Oscar though as well as Ramires for Mikel.

haifarul   

Not much to say about this game,just one thing: DONT LOOSE THIS GAME!

I consider Liverpool and Chelsea a proper grudge match. I think the comments in G**rard's 278th autobiography showed that. Traditional thinking is that form can go out the window in these kind of games. Hopefully that's true.

I hope we show him , them and their cronies in the media just what "normal" looks like when up against "special".

Brilliant Mark.

Words cannot express how much I want this victory, nor my contempt for everything about the Bin Dipper Eternal Victims.

Please Chelsea, if you are going to put on one great performance to break this poor run then do it on Saturday!!

I can't stand the thought of losing to that lot.

Come on the Chels!!

GURJ SS   

Begovic

Azpilicueta

Terry

Cahill

Ramires

Mikel

Matic

Oscar

Hazard

Willian

Costa

Amelia; Zouma; RLC, Fabregas; Traore, Kenedy; Remy;

4:3:3; with Mikel a sitting DM and Matic pushed further up as a CM alongside Oscar. If it's 4:2:3:1; then I would swap Matic for RLC, as Matic will end up getting in Mikel's way. What I have noticed is that when Matic plays, whoever is his partner doesn't seem to know if they should go and leave Matic to move the ball around or stay in their own position and let Matic bring the ball forward, where as with Mikel it's pretty straight forward. Mikel will move the ball around and hold possession, giving the rest of the players time, flexibility and reassurance in the shape of the team.