• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Bournemouth 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30, Saturday 5th December, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

jones   

Good performance today, but Costa will be back in it against Bournemouth. Oscar had a great game today, so expect Pedro to miss out. Baba Rahman could nail down the LB position and Terry will be back in it. Courtois could return from injury too.

Courtois/Begovic

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Baba

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Anything but three points is an absolute shocker. They play with enthusiasm, but that is about it. We really should win this by a margin, and if we can keep a clean sheet it would be the fourth in a row.

Do I dare to wish for a 4-0 thrashing? Costa, Hazard, Oscar and Willian all on the scoresheet?

Ham   

Good performance today, but Costa will be back in it against Bournemouth. Oscar had a great game today, so expect Pedro to miss out. Baba Rahman could nail down the LB position and Terry will be back in it. Courtois could return from injury too.

Courtois/Begovic

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Baba

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Anything but three points is an absolute shocker. They play with enthusiasm, but that is about it. We really should win this by a margin, and if we can keep a clean sheet it would be the fourth in a row.

Do I dare to wish for a 4-0 thrashing? Costa, Hazard, Oscar and Willian all on the scoresheet?

I dunno. I bought Pedro caused real problems today with his pace and skill. If he's fit I'd like to see what he can offer.

xCELERYx   

I dunno. I bought Pedro caused real problems today with his pace and skill. If he's fit I'd like to see what he can offer.

Agree. Pedro was very good and his directness and willingness to shoot is vital amongst a forward line that prefers to pass.

Personally, I think the same side plays for the most part. I'd drop Oscar and bring in Remy, dropping Hazard back into the hole. Only other change I'd consider would be Baba coming in, but unsure if that would be for Ivanovic or Azpi at this stage.

Would look to use both RLC and Kenedy off the bench again, but earlier than what their Spurs appearances.

Need to take this very seriously and start very sharply. No mistakes, we need a win and another clean sheet is important for the teams confidence.

Looks like Courtois may return for this one, we have a midweek without a match so should be sharp. Relatively comfortable win ...you'd think but given how the rest of the seasons gone 2-1 nail biter

Holymoly   

I'm getting tired of these relegation 6 pointers...

GURJ SS   

Begovic;

Azpi, Cahill, Zouma, Rahman;

Ramires, Fabregas, Oscar;

Willian, Hazard, Pedro;

Amelia; Ivan; Mikel, Matic, RLC; Kenedy; Remy;

I'd like to see Oscar at CM. A tad puzzled we haven't seen him there yet to be honest.

Begovic; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Cahill, Baba Rahman; Oscar, Matic; Pedro, Willian, Hazard; Costa

Fabregas doesn't deserve a start here. Although this is probably a game where he could be just a tad useful. Teebo can't come back soon enough. How long off is he?

3 pts is an absolute must.