• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Bournemouth 1

jones   

Traore looked great against Stoke. Thought he was going to get a run of games after that. But is he a CF or an AM? Perhaps that's where the problem is? Mourinho don't know exactly where to use him.

Vinod   

Traore looked great against Stoke. Thought he was going to get a run of games after that. But is he a CF or an AM? Perhaps that's where the problem is? Mourinho don't know exactly where to use him.

He played his best games for Vitesse as a striker.

Nick89   

He played his best games for Vitesse as a striker.

Isn't that kind of typical for the Dutch Eresdivisie?

Kalou was a striker scoring lots of goals for Feyenoord and became a winger here. Kuyt scored lots of goals as a striker, but ended up a winger at Liverpool. My point is that being striker in Holland is much, much easier than being it in the Premier League. At the moment though, I feel it would be nice to see anyone but Costa in that striker role.

Isn't that kind of typical for the Dutch Eresdivisie?

Kalou was a striker scoring lots of goals for Feyenoord and became a winger here. Kuyt scored lots of goals as a striker, but ended up a winger at Liverpool. My point is that being striker in Holland is much, much easier than being it in the Premier League. At the moment though, I feel it would be nice to see anyone but Costa in that striker role.

Traore is excellent at running in onto through balls. His pace and directness are basically what we need out a striker right now. I agree he does look more like a winger but this might be the perfect game to put him up top

Agree. Pedro was very good and his directness and willingness to shoot is vital amongst a forward line that prefers to pass.

Personally, I think the same side plays for the most part. I'd drop Oscar and bring in Remy, dropping Hazard back into the hole. Only other change I'd consider would be Baba coming in, but unsure if that would be for Ivanovic or Azpi at this stage.

Would look to use both RLC and Kenedy off the bench again, but earlier than what their Spurs appearances.

+1 on Pedro, he deserves at least a start for his early efforts in the last match.

Question is, if Courtois IS back, will he be as good as where he left off. Fortunately he "debuts" against an "easier" team before we start on the more experienced teams. I would still push for a solid couple of CB's to help him out though, until he's comfortably confident again.

It is easier as its a more technical less physical league over here which is why I'm glad solanke and Brown are also at Vitesse should really improve their technique and movement.

Traore is excellent at running in onto through balls. His pace and directness are basically what we need out a striker right now. I agree he does look more like a winger but this might be the perfect game to put him up top

That's the issue, how often do teams defend high up the pitch and leave space in behind vs us? If Remy is available I would start him, if not would go back to Costa. Hoping Bournemouth continue to play open and we manage to find our shooting boots.

Courtois / Begovc

Azpi Zouma Cahill / Terry Baba

Matic Willian

Pedro. Oscar. Hazard

Remy

Costa straight back into the line-up, no question. Move Oscar out from the Spurs game starting XI to accommodate - I thought that he was largely ineffective.

Begovic

Ivanovic - Zouma - Cahill - Azpi

Matic - Fabregas

Pedro - Willian - Hazard

Costa