• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Bournemouth 1

I know it's only Bournemouth and it's on TV but I am still surprised this game isn't sold out and there are loads of tickets on the club ticket exchange. For a club that is building a 60k stadium...

I know it's only Bournemouth and it's on TV but I am still surprised this game isn't sold out and there are loads of tickets on the club ticket exchange. For a club that is building a 60k stadium...

It is surprising.. Probably a mixture of fair weather fans and the game being on sky

It is surprising.. Probably a mixture of fair weather fans and the game being on sky

And us being ****.

Ham   

This always happens in December. Even so we always eventually sell them.

This is only me going off a headline I think I saw from the Club Twitter feed but I think tickets were returned from Bournemouth - may account for it?

paulw66   

Yeah, because in the new stadium, every home game will be against Bournemouth in December on Sky TV.