• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester City at King Power Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday 14th December, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

Turn it right round on them. Park the bus (if we can find the keys). Hit them brutally on the break 2nd half.

Same 11 starters as v Porto.

paulw66   

Surely the same team that started against Porto will start. Surely....

Logic would expect that........

We're gonna bloody win this one. Fact.

I am going to be rather unfair to Claudio now because I may be very wrong, but I don't think he has a clue how he has got to were he is the the league. He looks as confused as everyone else about it, but he's just ridin' the wave and good luck to him. Let's hope on Monday it all comes crashing down though.

Holymoly   

Surely the same team that started against Porto will start. Surely....

Nah......bloody Fabregas will be back.

Hope he puts his magic hat back on if so - he wasn't bad when he wore it. Bit like Torres when he bust his nose. Whole bloody team could think about wearing them ... well, except Matic. Doesn't seem to work for him.

Sciatika   

I thought Matic had a very good game in the magic hat. Maybe, we need to recruit Vinny Jones and David Speedie and maybe they will all be wearing them.