Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Mobile version doesn't work properly

8 posts in this topic

A few months ago my mobile version stopped working on my iPhone. Whenever I press the 'next' button I'm taken to a topics very first page...

The funny thing is that it works perfectly on my girlfriends phone. Same version of phone and same version of iOS.

Any ideas? Any help with this would be much appreciated - grown tired of trying to use the full version on my phone.

I don't think it is a phone issue or a mobile version issue. I get the same on any other pc but my home one. And my ancient Ipad.

Been an issue for months on end when accessing the site via mobile. Tend to get around it by just manually changing the page number from the URL, though not the most ideal solution.

Been an issue for months on end when accessing the site via mobile. Tend to get around it by just manually changing the page number from the URL, though not the most ideal solution.

That's a great tip zaffo, I should have thought of that!

Cheers:)

Loving the new mobile version. Much more user friendly. Finally I'll be able to start using attachments.  

Three issues though;

Currently when quoting someone its not clear who you've responded to. 

The post you're quoting isn't wrapped and so it's unclear which part is the original post. This might be a problem if you're quoting multiple posts.

Also, the match thread appears to be locked.

Otherwise great work. 

IMG-20140531-WA0000.jpg

I can post a reply in the matchday thread? Are you sure that you are unable?

5 hours ago, Peter Sampson said:

I can post a reply in the matchday thread? Are you sure that you are unable?

I can't post on matchday thread all of a sudden. Also the last post I can see on there was 18 hours ago. Very unlikely no one has posted anything for 18 hours. 

13 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I can't post on matchday thread all of a sudden. Also the last post I can see on there was 18 hours ago. Very unlikely no one has posted anything for 18 hours. 

Same. And I see Michael Tucker posted a test post in there but I still can't post there