• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Next Chelsea Manager

Next Manager  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Choose?

• Antonio Conte
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Leonid Slutsky
    • Jurgen Klinsmann
    • Diego Simeone
    • Ronald Koeman
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Pep Guardiola
    • Joachim Lowe
    • Brendan Rogers
    • Steve Holland
    • Juande Ramos
    • Manuel Pellegrini
    • Mauricio Pochettino
    • Jorge Sampaoli
    • Someone else??

Harvz   

We need a place to collect all the 'new manager' posts, so here you go. Who you'd like to see at SB, and/or who you think will get the job. And why? Discuss!

I'll get slaughtered for this but I voted Rodgers.

If Mourinho is too abrasive for some then Simeone would be a disaster, Guardiola is at City but even if we could get him I wouldn't enjoy his style of football.

Rodgers can get a team playing well and is used to having players bought for him. He'll also be cheap to pay off when we sack him sometime near Christmas 2016.

Whoever we get will be a downgrade on Mourinho in my eyes, I'm more concerned by which players we bring in.

1) I'll get slaughtered for this but I voted Rodgers.

2) Whoever we get will be a downgrade on Mourinho in my eyes, I'm more concerned by which players we bring in.

1) Brave.............:).

2) Understand, but surely which coach/manager we appoint may have a significant effect on which players we get to sign, so I think it's important to get the appointment right (this time).

1) Brave.............:).

2) Understand, but surely which coach/manager we appoint may have a significant effect on which players we get to sign, so I think it's important to get the appointment right (this time).

I'm not so sure, other than Guardiola I don't think the manager will matter when it comes to signing players, especially as we will be out of the Champions League (any slim hope disappeared tonight). We will have to spend big, Emenalo has his work cut out.

I'm not so sure, other than Guardiola I don't think the manager will matter when it comes to signing players, especially as we will be out of the Champions League (any slim hope disappeared tonight). We will have to spend big, Emenalo has his work cut out.

I'd have to disagree with that as coaches like Conte, Simeone, Loew, etc., will attract players to whichever club they're at. They're 'names' and they have the necessary contacts. I agree that we'll have to spend big, and believe that we will.

And don't forget to vote!

There is a few there I had forgotten competely about, and even a few I have never heard of.

Leonid Slutsky - surely he is only there to catch out a few mugs. A bit like the Huffington Post poll that found a lot of Americans are ready to bomb Agrabah, not really in the middle east, but home of Alladin.

Six I think are incompetent.

Someone else.

I'm surprised Mourinho's name is not on there. I hear he is free.

To be honest I've not a clue. I just put Hiddink because he has kept us from being beaten so far (but that won't last long).