Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dingus

Intelligent Forum

37 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to see the The Chelsea Forum under The Intelligent Forum. Have I been denied access for some reason or is it because of the upgrade that's happened?

Same here. Only way I can get to it is by going to Chelsea Matches then going back a level. Doesn't show up otherwise. 

There's a dark blue bar at the top of the page. Says 'The Chelsea Forum' (I think!) - click on those words, and the Intelligent Forum' opens up. Just to confuse matters, there is an 'Intelligent Forum' showing elsewhere, but that only has 2 topics on it, and none of the one's you want. It's all a result of the upgrade/new format/skin. And it's doing my head in......:). Hopefully, all this will be fixed soon.

The one thing that is causing me grief since the new upgrade is that when I click next page, it sits there "loading" for ever. I have to leave the page for 10 minutes or so before the next page arrives. Is this just me or does anyone else have this problem?

The pages are slower to load, but it doesn't take minutes. I'm also inundated with spam emails that I can't stop, which is severely pissing me off. Every time someone posts, up pops an email to tell me so! :-(

12 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

There's a dark blue bar at the top of the page. Says 'The Chelsea Forum' (I think!) - click on those words, and the Intelligent Forum' opens up. Just to confuse matters, there is an 'Intelligent Forum' showing elsewhere, but that only has 2 topics on it, and none of the one's you want. It's all a result of the upgrade/new format/skin. And it's doing my head in......:). Hopefully, all this will be fixed soon.

Thanks Michael that helps. 

I'm also having issues getting pages to load. It's okay when I click on a page number but when I click the "next" button the page gets stuck loading. 

17 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

I'll look into this. can you try to explain it better?

I think I have fixed this issue?

Just curious, why only 1 like a day? Does it slow down forum performance if it's more?

On 1/22/2016 at 8:32 AM, Sea foot said:

The one thing that is causing me grief since the new upgrade is that when I click next page, it sits there "loading" for ever. I have to leave the page for 10 minutes or so before the next page arrives. Is this just me or does anyone else have this problem?

This is happening to me. It goes straight to a page ok then if I want to look at a previous page or a next page, quite simply I can't. It just sits there loading. The forum is now virtually unusable to me. If this isn't sorted out pronto I think it'll be the end of me on here.