Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dingus

Intelligent Forum

37 posts in this topic

On 22/01/2016 at 1:21 AM, Michael Tucker said:

There's a dark blue bar at the top of the page. Says 'The Chelsea Forum' (I think!) - click on those words, and the Intelligent Forum' opens up. Just to confuse matters, there is an 'Intelligent Forum' showing elsewhere, but that only has 2 topics on it, and none of the one's you want. It's all a result of the upgrade/new format/skin. And it's doing my head in......:). Hopefully, all this will be fixed soon.

I'll look into this. can you try to explain it better?

I think I have fixed this issue?

Hi guys

I'm working on the speed / loading issues.

Bear with us.

On 22/01/2016 at 1:21 AM, Michael Tucker said:

There's a dark blue bar at the top of the page. Says 'The Chelsea Forum' (I think!) - click on those words, and the Intelligent Forum' opens up. Just to confuse matters, there is an 'Intelligent Forum' showing elsewhere, but that only has 2 topics on it, and none of the one's you want. It's all a result of the upgrade/new format/skin. And it's doing my head in......:). Hopefully, all this will be fixed soon.

I'll look into this. can you try to explain it better?

I think I have fixed this issue?

Hi guys

I'm working on the speed / loading issues.

Bear with us.

On 1/22/2016 at 8:32 AM, Sea foot said:

The one thing that is causing me grief since the new upgrade is that when I click next page, it sits there "loading" for ever. I have to leave the page for 10 minutes or so before the next page arrives. Is this just me or does anyone else have this problem?

I can't even quote reply on this thread now without odd things happening.

Where is refresh on screen. Am I being dim (don't answer that)

On 1/22/2016 at 8:32 AM, Sea foot said:

The one thing that is causing me grief since the new upgrade is that when I click next page, it sits there "loading" for ever. I have to leave the page for 10 minutes or so before the next page arrives. Is this just me or does anyone else have this problem?

I can't even quote reply on this thread now without odd things happening.

Where is refresh on screen. Am I being dim (don't answer that)

The loading business is a major issue, and I reported it to the owner earlier.  I imagine that they're working on it. 

Some other forms of madness have suddenly arrived as well - such as (although not exclusively) posts appearing multiple times. Going to get tedious very soon, I'm afraid.

The loading business is a major issue, and I reported it to the owner earlier.  I imagine that they're working on it. 

Some other forms of madness have suddenly arrived as well - such as (although not exclusively) posts appearing multiple times. And getting error message when you post (at least on this topic) - so you think that you post hasn't gone through, when in fact, it has. Going to get tedious very soon, I'm afraid.

5 hours ago, Zoowraa said:

I'm probably in the minority, but it's not for me and not worth the hassle to read/post regularly .

Of course, you could show some patience and assume that the CFCnet people are working to solve any/all problems, and that they find these things very frustrating themselves? Still, if it's not for you, then so be it.

5 hours ago, Zoowraa said:

I'm probably in the minority, but it's not for me and not worth the hassle to read/post regularly .

Of course, you could show some patience and assume that the CFCnet people are working to solve any/all problems, and that they find these things very frustrating themselves? Still, if it's not for you, then so be it.

On 26 January 2016 at 1:28 AM, Michael Tucker said:

Your right I could. I have three young children and relatively stressful job , I'm always looking for ways to reduce my frustrations and not increase them, unless their is some positive long term benefit that warrants my frustration  and patience.

On 26 January 2016 at 1:28 AM, Michael Tucker said:

Your right I could. I have three young children and relatively stressful job , I'm always looking for ways to reduce my frustrations and not increase them, unless their is some positive long term benefit that warrants my frustration  and patience.