Ham

Positivity corner

238 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

^It is Fabregas's beard that bothers me.  It seems to start lower and lower every week.  Will he be off to ISIS before it merges with his chest hair.

For someone so alarmed in other threads about black and Jewish comments, this is unnecessary.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

For someone so alarmed in other threads about black and Jewish comments, this is unnecessary.

Let it go Hugh... no malice meant....positivity at all times! ........and relax!

It's not too far to Watford.

LVG is still Man Utd manager and not ours...........................................yet!

It's daylight for longer today than it was yesterday.

I like the positively, my kids say I moan far too much about Chelsea, but too be honest I always like to look on the bright side.

We like a football team once again.

After securing tickets to Southampton away, I am going to 7 Chelsea games in February!

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

After securing tickets to Southampton away, I am going to 7 Chelsea games in February!

Now that's positive.

Wow, turn away for 5 minutes and this thread is going strong, great work!  KitKats taste a bit funny now though...

Hmm,,,seems due to a family connection if Chelsea get to Wembley I have a very good chance of a ticket....only need to find the air fare from Denver and a place to drink before the game...I'm from Kingsbury originally and used to walk home from Wembley games....so won't get lost looking for a pub...how's that for a positive attitude?

35 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Now that's positive.

And expensive! 

We look like we possibly now have an actual chance of beating PSG?