Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedini

Sports betting

8 posts in this topic

The official betting topic has been archived now, so I thought this might be a good idea, to open another one. Perhaps some valuable info around the upcoming matches, betting tips, or betting discussion in general.

Cheers!

Here's my nfl super bowl 50 tip, if anyone's interested in having some action on this one.

I believe the smart money is on Denver Broncos tonight. The Panthers are red-hot, they look unstoppable, but they are facing the best defense in the league, as well as Peyton Manning who's possibly playing his last career game.

Eleven out of last thirteen super bowls the better defenses have covered the number, and imho +5 or +6 on the Broncos is a gift. With all the experience on the team, and emotional moment they are in, I believe they will win outright (momentarily they are around 2.85).

Small wager on Under 44 total points as well.

Good luck!

Hope some of you took the advantage :)

Broncos 24
Panthers 10

Nope, that was not my kinda day - wrong decision!

I must actually admit that I am just a bit into betting at all, more or less sometimes I am up to that, just try to improve my knowledge a bit in the last times - so of any of you has a good tip where I can read up any terms on that, you are welcome to share that knowledge with me.

I love sports betting and I'm using the Olympic Games as motivation for bet also about other sports which aren't football and tennis... for example I've watched beach volleyball before and I must say that it's a very nice sport. And yes... I surely also watch Usain Bolt.

OK there competitions where you have more participants which can win, but I'm also curios to see if Justin Gatlin will be able to beat one time Bolt. The odds say us that Gatlin is the only real concurrent for the Jamaican runner (Usain Bolt 1/2, Justin Gatlin 15/8, Trayvon Bromell 14/1, Yohan Blanke 14/1, Andre de Grasse 20/1, 33/1 bar for the 100 m; Usain Bolt 4/11, Justin Gatlin 7/2, LaShawn Merritt, Yohan Blake, Andre De Grasse 20/1, 33/1 bar 200 m - source: online-betting.me.uk), but I also could accept surprises.

I'm becoming so disillusioned with the transfer policy at the club that I'm seriously considering re-opening the betting account I had when Benitez was manager to bet against CFC. At least that way the hurt that is surely coming this season will be ameliorated somewhat.

Presuming he starts on Saturday, Granit Xhaka at Arsenal is a red card waiting to happen. Whilst he is a decent player, I think he is quite one paced and the speed of PL will catch him out early on.

He is also quite a dirty/cynical player who likes a cheap tackle and likes to get involved with players. The pace in the Leicester team will pose further potential for bookings/red card.

Not sure on prices yet, but I think backing him for yellow/red cards could be a little earner in the first few weeks of the season.

On 8/19/2016 at 11:01 AM, Zoowraa said:

Presuming he starts on Saturday, Granit Xhaka at Arsenal is a red card waiting to happen. Whilst he is a decent player, I think he is quite one paced and the speed of PL will catch him out early on.

He is also quite a dirty/cynical player who likes a cheap tackle and likes to get involved with players. The pace in the Leicester team will pose further potential for bookings/red card.

Not sure on prices yet, but I think backing him for yellow/red cards could be a little earner in the first few weeks of the season.

If you like card bets keep an eye on Wimmer at Spurs when he starts.