• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Antonio Conte - Manager

Ham   
26 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

If those wish to keep their heads buried in the sand for the most part, so be it. I've got better things to do with my time anyway. As for Droy, he's on ignore for a reason. That won't be changing any time soon.

My guess would be the length of his tie. I mean, direct quotes and such are only valid when it suits, it would appear (unsurprisingly). So it can't be any of that.

Beating a dead horse with a broken record. 

kev61   

Droy is a riddle wrapped in mystery wrapped in an enigma - normally I would like this but Jesus he takes the biscuit.

Kezza   
10 hours ago, kev61 said:

Droy is a riddle wrapped in mystery wrapped in an enigma - normally I would like this but Jesus he takes the biscuit.

Follow him enough and you get his drift.

Mikel is great.

Matic is ****.

Bakayoko is a good central defender.

Need anyone look for more ?

On 6/15/2018 at 9:25 PM, Droy was my hero said:

To Mods - can we change the title of this thread to reflect the actual content?

Happy to. Care to make a suggestion?

Ham   

Dead Man Walking?

6 hours ago, Ham said:

Dead Man Walking?

Is that for our current manager, the next one or the one after that? Let's face it, they're all pretty much that from Day One

xCELERYx   
2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Is that for our current manager, the next one or the one after that? Let's face it, they're all pretty much that from Day One

The sad reality. 

Starting to think we just don't bother appointment a manager going forward. Let's just have the players coach themselves since they generally get a smooth ride of it and like to flex their power of control. 

4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Maybe it's for Droy? Zaffo says he has has him on ignore. Ham said he was going to do it as well the other day. I'm wondering just how many have him on ignore now? He could end up talking to himself eventually. He could register 6 more IDs and run his own chat show with his alter-egos and himself.

Come to think of it, maybe he already does?

Edited by PeteRobbo