Sir

Official: Antonio Conte Appointed As New Manager

1,567 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I agree. However, they also rightly hired him on both those occasions too! 3 PL titles + 3 League Cups + 1 FA Cup + 1 Community Shield = not too shabby, I'd have thought.....:).

Completely agree but you must also agree that Mourinho is a sour loser.

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch!

2 minutes ago, Galol said:

Absolutely. And often, his complete lack of grace irritates the crap out of me. However, I acknowledge that maybe that's also what's made him a serial winner - at Porto, at Chelsea, at Inter, and Real, and probably will again at Man Utd sometime in the future. I don't 'like' Mourinho, but then I guess that I don't have to!

He was a,student of Bobby Robson and a ass licker of Alex Ferguson.

4 hours ago, Galol said:

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch!

Pretty sour yourself, Galol.

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

And this from a person who said spurs were the best team in the league!

How is that even related?

And did I say Spurs was best in the league over the season or did I say Spurs were the best team over the last couple of months? And perhaps most importantly, in me saying that (I'll help you along, it's the latter) does that make me even remotely critical of Conte? 

At least try Kev.

19 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not planning on staying for a while then.

On the contrary, I intend to spend every waking moment of my entire life on this site, boring everybody rigid, repeating the same inane nonsense ad infinitum, until I've convinced myself I've convinced everybody I'm not a complete ignoramus. Wish me luck.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

How is that even related?

And did I say Spurs was best in the league over the season or did I say Spurs were the best team over the last couple of months? And perhaps most importantly, in me saying that (I'll help you along, it's the latter) does that make me even remotely critical of Conte? 

At least try Kev.

Dave we could say Leicester were the best team in the league after they sacked Ranieri, for a period of time.Like spurs they went through a purple patch.I got the impression you were having a poke at Conte because you are in love with Mourhino,I could be wrong.

What I do know is you and some of your friends took delight in lampooning anyone that criticised Mourhino - is that fair enough?.

On 18/05/2017 at 0:40 AM, Michael Tucker said:

I agree. However, they also rightly hired him on both those occasions too! 3 PL titles + 3 League Cups + 1 FA Cup + 1 Community Shield = not too shabby, I'd have thought.....:).

Very true Michael.We both thought we had the right man at the start of the season.I honestly think Abramovich will invest in Conte and give him the money he wants to buy players.

We are short in ability to challenge Real Madrid,Barcelona and Bayern Munich but we are not that far away and with a bit of horse trading and 100m we will be there.

9 hours ago, Mr Marvellous said:

On the contrary, I intend to spend every waking moment of my entire life on this site, boring everybody rigid, repeating the same inane nonsense ad infinitum, until I've convinced myself I've convinced everybody I'm not a complete ignoramus. Wish me luck.

Do I like that! fantastic!.

36 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Very true Michael.We both thought we had the right man at the start of the season.I honestly think Abramovich will invest in Conte and give him the money he wants to buy players.

We are short in ability to challenge Real Madrid,Barcelona and Bayern Munich but we are not that far away and with a bit of horse trading and 100m we will be there.

I am sure that we have the right man, Kev, and that we'll do what's necessary to keep him at SB for as long as possible. I'm expecting a busy and interesting summer with plenty of ins and outs, and Conte molding the team/squad to his ambition and vision. Personally, I can't wait!