• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Antonio Conte Appointed As New Manager

4 hours ago, Baloo said:

I know I may not be in your friendship circle but on here but have you ever considered that I may have felt offended by some of the poster here? There really is a closed shop bullying culture here. This is a forum for Chelsea supporters, it's not facebook and I would appreciate you respecting my membership here rather than chipping in with unfounded comments like this.

I have not insulted but felt insulted, why do you feel it necessary to add comments like this without any contribution to the debate.

Having paid money to keep this site alive I do not appreciate a clampdown on expressing valid opinions. if you do not agree with me then fine but have the decency to explain what you feel is insulting and why.

Can I offer you a refund?

kev61   
3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Can I offer you a refund?

A cheap response nobly - he/she has every right to their opinion.

The whole thing with Rudiger is quite baffling.

I mean, Rudiger doesnt seem like much of a considered guy based on the way he plays football so maybe he just sort of blurted out that question about why we seem to fail epicly every game.. But to supposedly punish him??? I mean come on.. Really???

I understand the "team" concept but surely this is something that could have been settled like 2 guys at work who had a disagreement over the way things are done.

I hope this isn't another disappearing Luiz situation, and I genuinely think that the club should make Rudiger block Conte so as to avoid him receiving any awkward messages and such in the summer. Yes the managers way of doing things is that silly!

11 hours ago, Baloo said:

Having paid money to keep this site alive I do not appreciate a clampdown on expressing valid opinions

Maybe you'd like to explain where this so-called 'clampdown on expressing valid opinions' is taking place? 

Honestly, I've felt like there is an 'in' clique on here for years, people who think because they are in with the mods they can do what they like and treat people as they like - and if your opinions don't fit then you're fair game for personal attacks and bullying with no consequences. I've been treated like crap by people like Bob, but he gets away with it, because he's articluate and clever and fits in with the establishment here, when what he has said to me before I muted him was an utter disgrace. I don't know what he has said about me recently, as he's on mute.

My opinions and comments are routinely mocked and insulted by people here with no consquences, some of them mods/editors who should know better, and my complaints are written off as emotional hyperbole, my opinions as having no foundation. I'm mocked even for when and where I post or don't post ffs. Nothing ever gets done. I've stopped complaining because no one gives a stuff, I don't get support from anyone here.

If I'm honest. I genuinely don't feel like anyone on this forum gives a toss about me nor respects my opinions, I never get that sense.

I'm always made to look stupid by people who don't actually know me, when I'm not - no doubt someone will come and make some clever snarky comment about this post in order to dismiss it. In terms of my matchday posts, well we all get emotional in the heat of a match and I've said things there which in hindsight I shouldn't. But who doesn't get emotional at a game? Not to mention I suffer with anxiety, which gets heightened during matches.

If you're going to complain about people being insulted, then apply that rule to everyone.

I'd like to come here and discuss Chelsea intelligently with the few people here I actually respect and might respect me, and want to talk about football, not make snide remarks in response to my posts. That's what this forum can be and it's why I stay.

But I'm not in with the 'in' crowd so my issues, which would get tackled straightaway were I someone else, get ignored.

Edited by James Prescott

Am I in with the establishment ?

Only , if I am I'd very much like to throw some more clog Courtois way .

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Am I in with the establishment ?

Only , if I am I'd very much like to throw some more clog Courtois way .

I'm happy to join you in your critcism of Courtois. I've almost had enough of him too.

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

A cheap response nobly - he/she has every right to their opinion.

Yes I'm sorry,  JayneB telling him to stop being rude must have been devastating for him. Who'd of thought anyone so rude could also be so sensitive  (although those two impostors do seem to go hand in hand). 

2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Honestly, I've felt like there is an 'in' clique on here for years, people who think because they are in with the mods they can do what they like and treat people as they like - and if your opinions don't fit then you're fair game for personal attacks and bullying with no consequences. I've been treated like crap by people like Bob, but he gets away with it, because he's articluate and clever and fits in with the establishment here, when what he has said to me before I muted him was an utter disgrace. I don't know what he has said about me recently, as he's on mute.

My opinions and comments are routinely mocked and insulted by people here with no consquences, some of them mods/editors who should know better, and my complaints are written off as emotional hyperbole, my opinions as having no foundation. I'm mocked even for when and where I post or don't post ffs. Nothing ever gets done. I've stopped complaining because no one gives a stuff, I don't get support from anyone here.

If I'm honest. I genuinely don't feel like anyone on this forum gives a toss about me nor respects my opinions, I never get that sense.

I'm always made to look stupid by people who don't actually know me, when I'm not - no doubt someone will come and make some clever snarky comment about this post in order to dismiss it. In terms of my matchday posts, well we all get emotional in the heat of a match and I've said things there which in hindsight I shouldn't. But who doesn't get emotional at a game? Not to mention I suffer with anxiety, which gets heightened during matches.

If you're going to complain about people being insulted, then apply that rule to everyone.

I'd like to come here and discuss Chelsea intelligently with the few people here I actually respect and might respect me, and want to talk about football, not make snide remarks in response to my posts. That's what this forum can be and it's why I stay.

But I'm not in with the 'in' crowd so my issues, which would get tackled straightaway were I someone else, get ignored.

I will back you when I agree with you which is now again. I do think some posters like to have a pop at you but I don't think it's anything abnormal . For instance Kev and Bob like to have a pop at me when they feel like it, and when I feel like it,  I like to have a pop back. Baloo is going to have a pop at me now as sure as eggs are eggs so let's see what he's got (sadly I fear lots of aggression and not much humour) but I suppose that's a forum for you. And just because someone has paid money into a fund  (like most of us have) doesn't mean you own the joint.

4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Maybe you'd like to explain where this so-called 'clampdown on expressing valid opinions' is taking place? 

He'll probably claim you're doing it right now by having the temerity to reply to his post.