Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Tucker

Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 4

101 posts in this topic

not sure what is up with the team selection????

not even RLC who he played against City???

Wtf is this team selection .. And Gus keeps talking about promoting youth . 

Can't wait for this season to be over.

Begovic, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Ivanovic, Baba, Matic, Fabregas, Pedro, Willian, Hazard, Costa.

Bench: Amelia, Miazga, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Traore, Pato, Falcao.

16 minutes ago, NorwayBlue said:

Is this really happening? Can't risk RLC, Traore, Kenedy OR an academy player against Bournemouth in a dead rubber game?!

I have virtually no respect left for Guus. Absolutely clueless. So glad he's retiring at the end of this season or there might have been a real risk of us keeping him. 

A CB partnership of Mikel and Ivan while playing Fabregas as one of two CMs? It's absolutely incredible that such a seasoned pro can be so clueless. It really beggars belief! 

No wonder Aina is off and Solanke hesitant to renew his contract! Why would they hang around? 

Shambles! If Jose put that eleven out we'd never hear the end of it! People would drag it up years from now. 

Let's be honest here, Guus has proved to be a lot of hot air and not any substance whatsoever. He hasn't even attempted to do something remotely interesting while in charge or follow through by giving youngsters invaluable PL minutes. I'm now convinced the academy is equally full of hot air. If you have so many talented players on your books but refuse to play them during a season we are having there really is no point whatsoever. Just close it down, rip the loan army initiative to shreds and just pump every dime we have on buying better first team players. Anything but is a remarkable waste of money. 

1 person likes this

Not to mention this happened days after Emenalo mocking Spurs youth policy in defence of our own. Well done

3 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I have virtually no respect left for Guus. Absolutely clueless. So glad he's retiring at the end of this season or there might have been a real risk of us keeping him. 

A CB partnership of Mikel and Ivan while playing Fabregas as one of two CMs? It's absolutely incredible that such a seasoned pro can be so clueless. It really beggars belief! 

No wonder Aina is off and Solanke hesitant to renew his contract! Why would they hang around? 

Shambles! If Jose put that eleven out we'd never hear the end of it! People would drag it up years from now. 

Let's be honest here, Guus has proved to be a lot of hot air and not any substance whatsoever. He hasn't even attempted to do something remotely interesting while in charge or follow through by giving youngsters invaluable PL minutes. I'm now convinced the academy is equally full of hot air. If you have so many talented players on your books but refuse to play them during a season we are having there really is no point whatsoever. Just close it down, rip the loan army initiative to shreds and just pump every dime we have on buying better first team players. Anything but is a remarkable waste of money. 

Very well said Dave..Can't understand where the problem lies withing this club. Emenalo talked about everyone in the club wanting to promote the youth but not a single player gets chance in a meaningless game. Just close the academy and get it done with.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

If I were a first team player and I watched Hidding play kids other than Baba, Kenedy, RLC and Traore*, in a Premier League game I'd be pretty pissed off, and hoping I was on the bench.

(or maybe Palmer or Abrahams who have real potential, but not more than 3 kids)

Looks like the none of the first team players have any reason to be pissed off. No kids whatsoever.

Begovic; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic (c), Mikel, Baba; Matic, Fabregas; Pedro, Willian, Hazard; Diego Costa

Every single "senior" player that we have has been forced into an ill-balanced XI, along with two "senior" loanees on the bench. What a waste of time. No idea where Oscar is, hadn't heard mention of an injury.