Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

286 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday 2nd May, 2016 (Local UK time/date).

Can't lose this one. Win and we pretty much stop Tottenham's run.

Don’t know about the line-up to face Spurs, but our team to play Leicester has leaked on Twitter:

image.jpeg

I like the line up , not sure about Oscar.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I like the line up , not sure about Oscar.

Yep, me neither.

If Stamford's in, then Bridgit has gotta be in there to partner him. Oscar as an emergency sub - bring him on in case we're still winning!

😏  

LOVE the build up to this game. Hazard's comments. All the banter on Twitter. Bitter Spurs fans. Conspiracy theories. Suddenly our season got fun.

Just waiting for Willian to enter centre stage soon. He hates T*******!

It can be over If Leicester win at old trafford next week, WE CAN GIFT LEICESTER THE LEAGUE BY BEATING TOTTENHAM, the next best thing from winning it ourselves

I reckon we will play:

Begovic; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa

If JT is still out, we will see a back-four of Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Baba. I think he will go with a cautious 4231 playing both Mikel and Matic... Pedro an option from the bench if we are chasing the game.

You better beat f*****g T*ttenham!  

Real sense of dread about this one. Can see us getting spanked given the respective desires of the teams.

Sod stopping their title challenge, I just don't want to see us lose at home to Spurs!