Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Tucker

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

115 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Wednesday 11th May, 2016 (Local UK time/date).

Can't wait for this one. The team I hate the most...vs Liverpool. 

Seriously though, not looking forward to this. Would be nice if we could spring an upset (Jesus) and win but the best I'd expect is a draw. 

They're not as good as the papers would have you think but they're miles better than we are. They embarrassed us at the Bridge hopefully the players will want revenge.

Sorry , even I don't believe that.

4-0

Unless Klopp rests a lot of his first teamers for the EL final I can't see this ending any other way than us getting some serious spank. 

You know what's even worse?

The sense of malaise here and, I suspect, amongst our wider fan base. We just want the season over and no one cares anymore. The players are so weak mentally and they've given us so little this season that we now don't care either. And that's no criticism of the fans of course. It's just a shame.

Comfortable 3-0 to Liverpool. 

Liverpool to rest players AND beat us soundly.

I suggest as many people as possible take their cars with them to the last game at the Bridge and offer to drive the entire squad to the airport.

We will be battered pillow to post in this one, its a matter of how many Liverpool score. I reckon 5-0 to the Scousers.

I don't care too much about the score, but Pato and Falcao shouldn't be in the travelling squad, Fabregas should play deep or not at all and Matic should only play if 5 players are injured between now and Wednesday.

Courtois

Azpilicueta Miazga Cahill Baba

RLC Mikel Fabregas

Traoré Costa Hazard

Subs: Begovic, Dabo, Aina, Colkett, Oscar, Palmer, Kenedy

13 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

I don't care too much about the score, but Pato and Falcao shouldn't be in the travelling squad, Fabregas should play deep or not at all and Matic should only play if 5 players are injured between now and Wednesday.

Courtois

Azpilicueta Miazga Cahill Baba

RLC Mikel Fabregas

Traoré Costa Hazard

Subs: Begovic, Dabo, Aina, Colkett, Oscar, Palmer, Kenedy

My choice would be:

Courtois

Aina  Cahill  Ivanovic  Azpilcueta

Mikel  Fabregas

Pedro  RL-C  Hazard

Costa

Mikel because there's nobody else. Fabregas deep with Mikel because that's his best/most effective position. Pedro if he's fit (Traore, if he's not). RL-C as a No.10/second striker.

Regardless of the way our season has gone, you don't lose to your rivals. 

That being said, I'd back the better u-21s over some of our senior squad right now so let's play da yoot.

Kasey Palmer 35-yard FK winner anyone?