fillerywhereru

Expectations For 2016/17 Season?

255 posts in this topic

Before the Leicester game in October said I'd be happy for top 4. 

What a season and what a man Conte is.

My words of Wisdom last August..Sunderland Stoke Southampton relegated ,,Citeh to win league "at a canter"...so glad to be so wrong!!!

12 hours ago, chara said:

,Citeh to win league "at a canter".

I think this every year. 

They won 6 out of 6 at the start. How the squad finished so far behind us is unreal.

6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I think this every year. 

They won 6 out of 6 at the start. How the squad finished so far behind us is unreal.

I think it's because St Pep failed .

17 hours ago, chara said:

My words of Wisdom last August..Sunderland Stoke Southampton relegated ,,Citeh to win league "at a canter"...so glad to be so wrong!!!

Sorry...not Southampton ..Swansea...thought it looked wrong so checked!!

Now...who for relegation next season?..Wish list ..Manure Arse and The Scousers..sigh...only three?..can't squeeze Spuds in there...

and Citeh?..agree Mark..except not so much Pep "failed"..like lots of managers he didn't succeed..if you see the difference.

Unless he adjusts I can't see him doing any better next season. Top four but something missing at this time.

I can't see Conte sitting on his laurels but aiming higher with hopefully an upgrade on the squad..so "lucky"(I'm a believer in you make your own luck) that such a small ..for practical purposes..squad with few injuries completed the season,although I feel Luis was carry one after the Citeh game for most of the season.

The obvious improvement in fitness was another factor.

Onward..