• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoblyBobly

euro watch 2016

chara   
17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think you're being too kind.

They were far worse.

Unable to find a white shirt from five yards , no pattern to their play , Rooney caught in a dream where he's Beckenbauer and literally no idea where to be when we have the ball or don't have it.

Shocking stuff but exactly what I expected , the only people I knew who thought they'd do well were the media , everyone else saw through it years ago.

Agree Mark...so sad that I wasn't surprised and I doubt many others were..except Iceland I expect!

It bothered me that there was no spark and such sluggish speed of thought.....after watching Copa America...and not trying to compare apples to oranges...where the mental pace of most games has been way beyond England....Iceland didn't have to be good..just competent.

Talk about youngsters coming through and foreign imports.....the youngsters coming through are the best we are producing having to compete but seems still not good enough...I hope this is just one of those freak down cycles...poor team and not the most inspired manager..recipe for disaster..

And now the old owl has resigned.

The list for his successor is seriously uninspiring... Gary Neville? Brendan Rodgers? Gareth Southgate? Alan Pardew? Eddie Howe? 

Lord give me strength. 

So we lose and go out of the competition to a country with a population the size of Leicester, rivals & tops old turnip head's record, well done Roy, exemplary stuff. 

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

The list for his successor is seriously uninspiring... Gary Neville? Brendan Rodgers? Gareth Southgate? Alan Pardew? Eddie Howe? 

Lord give me strength. 

Well you might need it - our very own Mr Cundy just through fatty's hat into the ring.

I'm speechless to be honest. I knew it would be bad when I saw the team but frankly this performance was off the scale. Hart, Sterling, Kane should have been dropped immediately once this comp started but oh no Woy knew best. 4 mill a year that joker was earning. Feeccing disgrace. JT would have made a significant difference to our last two tournaments but the FA got their man didn't they. Must be laughing his head off with his feet up and a cold beer. 

How proud Spurs and the dippers must be right now. 

17 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Lord give me strength. 

You forgot Harry Redknapp, Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce LOL.  And Joe hart is joke of a keeper, surely they must look elsewhere.  Raheem Sterling is a joke, he couldn't pass wind or beat an oil drum!  Gary Cahil looks lost without a top class partner, and donkeys like John Stones aren't the answer either.  Rooney is dead, finished, kapputt, needs replacing.  Kane and Vardy are NOT international class, full stop.  And why the **** did he even bother with Wiltshire? (no, it isn't mis-spelt).  He's hardly played all season.  Heaven help whoever takes over at the helm. Woy isn't the best manager in the world, but there are no English coaches who'll do any better. As for a foreign coach, forget it.  that alien Sven Goran Eriksson was average at best and Fabio Capello was an unmitigated disaster.  The deluded pen pushers (press to you and me) will never live to see England winning a World cup or a European Championship. 

^ That goes without saying! If you focus on bang on average continental players for world class fees and salaries while not playing your own, how could you have a NT? Meanwhile they couldn't wait to get shot of JT. 

People on here acted like Sterling was a top player a few seasons ago. I've always maintained he's ****ing useless. Runs like a girl, no penetration and completely irrelevant. Kane flopped at U-21 level and never made an impact for the senior NT. Yet people say he's world class? A slightly more refined Peter Crouch. 

C'mon Belgium , stop the World's most mediocre side from advancing.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

C'mon Belgium , stop the World's most mediocre side from advancing.

And there's me thinking that, bar England, Belgium was the worlds most mediocre side. 

15 minutes ago, nutmegsw6 said:

And there's me thinking that, bar England, Belgium was the worlds most mediocre side. 

No. They're a great side managed by a cretin.