Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoblyBobly

euro watch 2016

116 posts in this topic

Pelle and Eder start tonight , what year is this?

3-5-2 verging on a 3-3-4 being played by Conte. Both wing-backs playing very high up.

Just buy Bonnuci , just ask them what they want and give it to them.

I hope Conte gets us playing the way the Italians are tonight, I do have some questions marks over some of our players though; they may not have the right attributes.

17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just buy Bonnuci , just ask them what they want and give it to them.

The definition of world class.

I've said it many times but Lukaku... £65m...?  Gotta be joking!

Nainggolan wasn't too impressive either. Brilliant 'team' performance by the Italians.

For those concerned about transfer business, we have the most important part of the jigsaw in place for the new season (the new manager).

1 person likes this

Belgium are a team stuffed with over-rated show-ponies. Ours may be the worst of the lot TBH. 

Conte is going to run into problems if he tries to get us playing like that IMO. 

10 minutes ago, nutmegsw6 said:

Nainggolan wasn't too impressive either. Brilliant 'team' performance by the Italians. 

I agree first half, but I thought second half he was starting to get into the game and poor substitution by Wilmots for me. Nainggolan was starting to build attacks with quick technical first time passes which were stretching the game, I though Belgium lost momentum when they replaced him. Witsel and Fellaini just went sideways and didn't move the ball quick enough.

10 minutes ago, cam4blue said:

Belgium are a team stuffed with over-rated show-ponies. Ours may be the worst of the lot TBH. 

Conte is going to run into problems if he tries to get us playing like that IMO. 

Apparently that was Hazard showing Conte what he is capable of, he should have sent his brother in his place.

We don't have the players to go direct and use first time passes to stretch a team, actually a good example is to use Belgium; we have players to play like Belgium played.