• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoblyBobly

euro watch 2016

I see Bala in Wales have changed their name temporarily to Bale today in honour of Gareth.

No news on Wigan changing to Rooney for the day yet 

Surprised Jonny Williams loses out for Wales , thought he was excellent in the first game.

Zoowraa   
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Joe Shart.

Couldn't happen to a nicer fool! His big man passionate rambling in the tunnel for TV just makes him look an utter knob. In top three of my most hated players, absolute penis who I would love to see smashed in the face........not even much of an England fan so that mistake not really bothered me!

Sea foot   

I have to say that I'm liking the way this tournament is being reffed. They are letting a lot of stuff go and letting the game carry on. 

What's even more refreshing (Pepe aside) is very little diving/play acting so far. Maybe things will change once we get to the knock-out stages.

Well done Woy Hodgson for taking plenty of attacking options. He got critised for it being too top heavy but he was able to take off Kane, Sterling and Lalana and bring on three very good options. Forever we have taken 3 strikers to these tournaments I.e Owen, Heskey, A.N.Other, and then you get someone injured or out of form or suspended and your poggered. Chelsea did the same last season... 3 strikers.... Costa Remy Falcao. In what universe were those 3 ever going to be enough.