• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

IMPORTANT FORUM NEWS

Sciatika   

As part of the changes, the Donate button has gone. We need to get that back.

Sea foot   

Is it incredibly quiet in here or am I having problems getting notifications? Have not seen a post for a couple of days.

Sciatika   

A month later and it's still a problem donating. Are the donations being stopped for some reason?

11 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

A month later and it's still a problem donating. Are the donations being stopped for some reason?

That's really a question that only Peter Sampson can answer. 

Sciatika   

I sent a message to Peter a couple of weeks ago but no response.

6 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I sent a message to Peter a couple of weeks ago but no response.

Yep, me too (over a different issue).  Sorry mate, but right now, that appears to be where we're at. I'll give it another go, but obviously I can't guarantee anything.

JaneB   

Having read the last few posts on here and looking at the Q and A thread re: Contact, I just want to put this out there as like others I'm confused as to what is going on here at the moment.

I noticed that Peter hasn't been on the site for 3 weeks and I also noticed that the contact e mail address has changed to djb@bettercollective.com.

I looked that name up and they appear to be the owners of this site, since September 2017.  The CFCnet twitter page also says it joined in September 2017.

This would explain quite a lot including why the donation bar has stopped working.

Any possible explanations gratefully received!! 

Edited by JaneB

^^^^^

Hi Jane.

The last time I spoke to Peter, he told me (then in confidence, which is why I haven't put it out there) that he had basically had enough, and was looking to sell both the site, and the forums. From what you're saying, it certainly looks like that's the case. And that would definitely explain the lack of the donation bar. I haven't heard anything directly from him for a few weeks, nor anything from 'better collective' (whoever they may be). I'd have thought that Peter would have let us know, but apparently not.