• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Michy Batshuayi: Joins Valencia On Season Long Loan

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, DannyLB said:

And what indication have you seen that Michy is good enough at this level?

You could use that same question about the “yes man” coach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
9 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

You could use that same question about the “yes man” coach?

Two things;

1) Bats has been tried already at this level. 

2) Change the "yes man" record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sir said:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/8/10/spanish-loan-for-batshuayi

Joined Valencia on a seasons long loan.

Makes sense.. Abraham who is no where near good enough at this level. Giroud who scores and doesn’t score. And Morata who is Morata.

Sarri is obviously happy with Morata. Personally, I think our CF's this year will be Morata, Giroud and Pedro. Tammy has a loan to a Champo side written all over him, unless he tries a crack at a loan aboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   

Scored a brace for Belgium. Why is it that we can't find a use for him? I thought he had movement and a style that will suit this team more than the guys we have currently. Is it because he can't finish? No. Lazy? Not sure. Movement of the ball? I think he has that. Strength? Better than Morata. Technical?Better than Morata. Perhaps the I intelligence and tactical ability is missing.

Edited by Kezza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
37 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Scored a brace for Belgium. Why is it that we can't find a use for him? I thought he had movement and a style that will suit this team more than the guys we have currently. Is it because he can't finish? No. Lazy? Not sure. Movement of the ball? I think he has that. Strength? Better than Morata. Technical?Better than Morata. Perhaps the I intelligence and tactical ability is missing.

Fairly predictable post after notching a brace against abysmal opposition coming on against tired legs, supported by world class players.

He is currently 3rd choice CF for Valencia and struggling to make any imapct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

Additionally, whenever he has started for us against PL opponents, he has been awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Fairly predictable post after notching a brace against abysmal opposition coming on against tired legs, supported by world class players.

He is currently 3rd choice CF for Valencia and struggling to make any imapct 

You can't deny both goals were good. The first was a good finish and the second a direct take the risk shot which Morata can only dream of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2018 at 2:21 AM, RobertoftheGiz said:

You could use that same question about the “yes man” coach?

Interesting to know why you would have such a massive downer on Sarri at this point? Seems a little bit like you are desperate for him to fail? To attack him for trying to work with the board is an odd stance to take; we’ve had enough examples of managers at loggerheads  with them and it clearly doesn’t benefit the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
10 hours ago, Kezza said:

Scored a brace for Belgium. Why is it that we can't find a use for him? I thought he had movement and a style that will suit this team more than the guys we have currently. Is it because he can't finish? No. Lazy? Not sure. Movement of the ball? I think he has that. Strength? Better than Morata. Technical?Better than Morata. Perhaps the I intelligence and tactical ability is missing.

Bats has shown glimpses of being a decent striker morata has shown nothing.I applaud your optimism which I agree with,and don't let these statistically minded people change your mind.The only thing you need to know is Morata will never be good enough for us imo so any change up front has to be welcomed until we get the right player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now