Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign N'Golo Kante

62 posts in this topic

Great signing - a little bit gutted for Leicester, but if he wanted to leave then I'm glad he's come to us and not gone somewhere else.

Hopefully he doesn't get overawed playing for us. Although we need more signings in my opinion this is conte's second so I hope it placates the doom and gloom merchants for a while.

Leicester City seem like a nice club to negotiate with, Unlike them pricks at Everton. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Alan Conway said:

Leicester City seem like a nice club to negotiate with, Unlike them pricks at Everton. 

Hard to get upset just because someone doesn't want to sell their best player to you.  I suspect it was mostly about Man U & C making counter bids for a year later.

One of the signings of the summer in Europe. Congrats to everybody here, our club have pulled a MAJOR coup with him. Absolute beast of a player, superb, superb signing. 

Welcome N'Golo!

Edited by Alec_Cobas

Just now, Alec_Cobas said:

One of the signings of the summer in Europe. Congrats to everybody here, our club have pulled a MAJOR coup with him. Absolute beast of a player, superb, superb signing. 

Welcome N'Golo!

Probably done in Spring given it was announced so soon after the two Tes completed the Euros.  I'd like to think it was done in January when Ramires was allowed to leave.

And Yes, a very good signing.  2 down and 4 to go.

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Hard to get upset just because someone doesn't want to sell their best player to you.  I suspect it was mostly about Man U & C making counter bids for a year later.

Well Stones told Everton he wanted to leave, they wouldn't let him go. Kante asked to leave Leicester let him go, they didn't drag us along to raise the price up. 

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

If Stones is their best player, they really have problems.

17 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I seriously can't see what all the fuss is about. In a year or two's time Terry will still be better than him. I actually think Christensen is as good as Stones.

35 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Totally agree. He was indulged by Martinez who seemed to think that Stones was Alan Hansen, but forgetting that Alan Hansen was also a top-class defender, whose first job was to, um....defend.