• Current Donation Goals

Droy was my hero

Books You've Enjoyed Or Would Recommend 2

Sea foot   

Sat through the hurricane on Monday and have been without electricity for a day (on and off all week), water for 2 days and no internet until now. Still, had a good excuse to re-read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. Wonderful. Just started to re-read American Gods. Always find something new every time I read his books. Wish I could say the same about this site, I'm just about to jump in and catch up with a weeks worth of CFCnet. Wish me luck.😬

15 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Sat through the hurricane on Monday and have been without electricity for a day (on and off all week), water for 2 days and no internet until now. Still, had a good excuse to re-read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. Wonderful. Just started to re-read American Gods. Always find something new every time I read his books. Wish I could say the same about this site, I'm just about to jump in and catch up with a weeks worth of CFCnet. Wish me luck.😬

Read both , both different , both excellent , just finished the Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb , excellent fantasy recommended for fans of George RR Martin.