• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The Mods will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Friday 16th September, 2016 (UK time/date).

StebzAno   

For some reason I always seem to end up on a weekend away for this fixture.  I shall be (hopefully) enjoying this in a boozer accompanied by a fellow Chelsea supporter and... two Liverpool supporting mates.  It will be interesting hearing their thoughts live during the game.

Liverpool just won at a canter . They rarely win two on the spin.

Hope Conte has learned a bit more about the players , I'd like to see some help for Costa personally.

Rob B   

The one possible good thing about today's draw is that it'll eradicate any complacency before this one, and should ensure that the players are 100% focused 

ripz   

Terry left the stadium on crutches apparently after his late injury. Playing Liverpool at home with Luiz+Cahill in def could be fun :D

All these people decrying a Luiz and Cahill partnership (more in the Swansea thread than here at the moment, but...) May I remind you of a certain night in Munich back in May 2012?

Holymoly   
13 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

All these people decrying a Luiz and Cahill partnership (more in the Swansea thread than here at the moment, but...) May I remind you of a certain night in Munich back in May 2012?

Yeah but they were both carrying injuries that night....focusses the mind ;-)

kev61   

I'll be in Sheffield,never been there before.because of the proximity to Liverpool,I guess I will be out - numbered by the scousers in the local pubs?

On 11 September 2016 at 10:05 PM, Rob B said:

The one possible good thing about today's draw is that it'll eradicate any complacency before this one, and should ensure that the players are 100% focused 

You would think, but I wouldn't hold my breath.