• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Leicester City 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The Mods will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30, Saturday 15th October, 2016 (UK time/date).

StebzAno   
10 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Hmmm...to play Costa and risk a yellow to put him out of contention for United, or not?

Saw your post in the Hull thread and was just literally thinking how annoyed PGMOL would be if we chose Bats for the Leicester match and deny them a Costa ban at United.

I wonder if Conte will be watching tomorrow and taking notes...

20 minutes ago, jones said:

Of course Conte is going to play Costa. 

Certainly hope so.  3 points is much more achievable against Leicester than Man U.

jones   

True, would be great if he picked up his fifth yellow against United, so he would only miss the cup game at WH. That match is sealed even with RLC up front.

Scooba   

Courtois, Azpi, Luiz, Terry, Alonso, Fabregas, Kante, Moses, Willian, Hazard and Costa. 

3-1 - really hoping for a Costa hat trick. 

Costa has to play, on current form he's by far our best chance of goals, but also in the last couple of games he hasn't looked as much a walking yellow card as he did in the first few weeks of the season. I'd play:

Courtois

Azpilicueta  Luiz  Terry

Moses  Kante  Chalobah  Alonso

Willian     Hazard

Costa

I think we'll win this one, but could be tight, 2-1 with Costa and Hazard scoring

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Costa has to play, on current form he's by far our best chance of goals, but also in the last couple of games he hasn't looked as much a walking yellow card as he did in the first few weeks of the season. I'd play:

Courtois

Azpilicueta  Luiz  Terry

Moses  Kante  Chalobah  Alonso

Willian     Hazard

Costa

I think we'll win this one, but could be tight, 2-1 with Costa and Hazard scoring

Stick Terry in the centre of the back three and that would be my preferred line-up for now. I like to see someone with a bit more attacking versatility than Willian but after phasing out Ivanovic, Cahill and Matic I can wait a bit longer for the next replacement. Not that these players should leave - great to have them on the bench.