Michael Tucker

Southampton 0 Chelsea 2

133 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I was thinking more of this:

bunnyboiler.jpg

Very good film.  Most people see the final frame of the happy family photo still intact, and start to feel sorry for the Glen Close character.  For me what really emerges is how every thing gets worse and worse for the family until the turnaround moment when the wife realises the threat and starts working with the husband instead of against him.  Together they can beat anyone.

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I was thinking more of this:

bunnyboiler.jpg

Very good film.  Most people see the final frame of the happy family photo still intact, and start to feel sorry for the Glen Close character.  For me what really emerges is how every thing gets worse and worse for the family until the turnaround moment when the wife realises the threat and starts working with the husband instead of against him.  Together they can beat anyone.

Indeed , it's amazing the turnaround when the players started working with the manager , you know , doing what he says , instead of doing their own thing.

Well spotted. 

I had a feeling you'd eventually get it.

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Indeed , it's amazing the turnaround when the players started working with the manager , you know , doing what he says , instead of doing their own thing.

Well spotted. 

I had a feeling you'd eventually get it.

Neat point - but it is simpler than that.  20 players are better than 14.