• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Southampton 0 Chelsea 2

4 hours ago, chelsian2015 said:

For fans watching the game from abroad like myself, daylight saving decided to be on the day of the game, don't count on some sites for the game start time, some of those sites don't have a clue of the DST it could be one hour earlier.

An hour later more likely.  Those of us in the UK get an extra hour's sleep tonight. (Though I can still remember when it was an extra hour to party.). Pretty much all Europe changes at the same time. 

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

An hour later more likely.  Those of us in the UK get an extra hour's sleep tonight. (Though I can still remember when it was an extra hour to party.). Pretty much all Europe changes at the same time. 

Absolutely correct Droy it's an hour later, and yes the definition of partying have changed with the years lol. United suffering some performance fluctuation phase it seems clear as they are playing Burnley now. I hope we don't go through that at least not at this stage. Good news today from Conte, Fabergas and Zuma might be ready in a couple of weeks, not sure what the plan will be to incorporate them in the games. 

On 10/28/2016 at 4:49 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Do you get bonus points if he's also kicked from pillar to post by Fonte and Virgil before getting booked for throwing his hands in the air with exasperation only for the commentator to say " There he goes again Diego Costa , when will he ever learn?".

Nice one Mark.

Sir   

Will be a BIG statement from the team tomorrow if we can get the win. The squad has seen the results of today so they know what they need to do. Very tough match, mind.

kev61   

Just finished work and having a few beers to relax.If Conte doesn't play much the same team that stuffed utd I will be very disappointed.For me the next few matches will determine whether Conte learns on the job.Imo we looked balanced,threatening and cohesive against utd.So'ton are on the same level as utd Imo,I know we are away but that should not make any difference.

I had a gander on the redcafe site to see their reaction after the Burnley game...lol ''Mourhino has no plan b", "Mourhino sticks with his favourites"why was mata brought off"? "why have we spent 30m on a player and not play him" sound familiar?.Mourhino is sinking faster than even I thought.Rest assured,Bobby Charlton will tell the board 'I told you so'.

Utd fans are saying Mata has been their best player this season and are questioning Mourhino's treatment of him - familiar???.Pub for me tomorrow with my utd drinking buddy.Can't wait to hear his take on things,however I know what his sentiment will be...MOURHINO OUT! haha.

JM or even other successful managers in football history baffled the hell out of people's minds, on how could they not succeed sometimes with a well put team, IMO luck plays a big part in the game, Zlatan kept hitting the ball with every part of his body yesterday and couldn't score, United had 19 corners and no result. We've seen it happening with us so many times. 

Blue Rod   

Despite all the ups and downs so far, if someone had told me we will be where we are at the moment with the team we've got I would have been flattered.

Having said that,  we are not entirely out of the woods as yet in terms of the risk of a disastrous result. I will repeat again that I have never seen the top teams play with so much energy and speed in addition to the skill in display.  

I am still a bit concerned about Matic.  He has been playing better but only when the game is played at a pace he can keep up with.  He lacks that sudden turn of pace that is crucial in the midfield these days. I suspect it is part attitude and part physical.  By whatever it is we are going to need him to be on top of his defensive game this afternoon, or Kante will be overstretched like we saw against Liverpool