• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Southampton 0 Chelsea 2

13 minutes ago, Johnny Blue said:

What's a 'Mourhino'? Answers on a postcard, please...

The Mou Rhino is a rare beast, but not extinct yet.

Do I get a prize?

Edited by Droy was my hero

Holymoly   

Big call as to whether Terry plays or not. I'd say no but more worryingly Ivanovic is fit again.

4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

The Mou Rhino is a rare beast, but not extinct yet.

Do I get a prize?

Got to be a contender surely?

Scooba   
1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Big call as to whether Terry plays or not. I'd say no but more worryingly Ivanovic is fit again.

Ivanovic will be lucky to see the bench. The back 3 will be Azpi - Luiz - Cahill. 

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Not really. As Conte himself said: “In the last three games, all the players I picked played very well. When I make a choice, I don’t see if a player is captain or vice-captain, it’s not important. It’s important to find the right solution and take the best decision for the team.” Surely, on current displays, the "best decision for the team" is to stick to the back three (and indeed the middle four) that played against Hull, Leicester and Man U without conceding?

Scooba   

Starting line up confirmed - 

Courtois; Azpi Luiz Cahill; Moses Matic Kante Alonso; Pedro Costa Hazard.

Scooba   

Chelsea substitutes v Southampton: Begovic, Ivanovic, Terry, Chalobah, Oscar, Willian, Batshuayi.

ripz   

itll certainly be hard for Terry to get in, clearly we only need one leader/communicator/organiser in the back 3 and right now Luiz is it. He organises everything whilst Azpi and Cahill run around covering the sides. It certainly didn't work well when Terry was in with Luiz because thy both belong in the middle of the 3.

It could well be the end for Ivan and Terry this season. Seeing them on the bench doesn't fill me with excitement of being able to have pacy/intense subs to call upon.

Edited by ripz