Michael Tucker

Middlesbrough 0 Chelsea 1

165 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Middlesbrough at Riverside Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00, Sunday 20th November, 2016 (Local UK time/date).

The stats suggest this will definitely be 6-0 to Chelsea. 

Internationals should take a back seat when we have something as exciting as our Chelsea for the past few games.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:17 AM, Kezza said:

Internationals should take a back seat when we have something as exciting as our Chelsea for the past few games.

Watching England v Scotland after what we saw on Saturday is a bit like dining at Gauchos one week to MacDonalds the next. 

Must win game I believe. I appreciate they have had two very good results recently, but for me they are a very average team who offer little goal threat and rely on being well drilled defensively. They will be very close to being relegated unless some clever additions are brought in in January.

Negredo up front on his own has some ability but the guy can hardly run or get around the pitch. Traore could be the main threat but seen him look brilliant and awful.

Comfortable 0-2 is what I'm expecting. 

5 hours ago, Zoowraa said:

Must win game I believe. I appreciate they have had two very good results recently, but for me they are a very average team who offer little goal threat and rely on being well drilled defensively. They will be very close to being relegated unless some clever additions are brought in in January.

Negredo up front on his own has some ability but the guy can hardly run or get around the pitch. Traore could be the main threat but seen him look brilliant and awful.

Comfortable 0-2 is what I'm expecting. 

If the sequence continues it could be six.

16 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

If the sequence continues it could be six.

If the sequence continues, my liver will be shot (even more so) by Xmas. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

If the sequence continues, my liver will be shot (even more so) by Xmas. 

1-1 

;)