• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Middlesbrough 0 Chelsea 1

hatty   

so I come in here for some positivity and find out that BOTH costa and hazard could be out.......

same always happens with my team in sydney...... send our best players off on international breaks..... (although we are never in the same vein of form as what chelsea have been in recently)....... and they always come back injured..... usually from some tin pot mickey mouse youth tournament.

international football can GGF!

bONes   

any new info on that or just random guesses?

2 minutes ago, hatty said:

so I come in here for some positivity and find out that BOTH costa and hazard could be out.......

same always happens with my team in sydney...... send our best players off on international breaks..... (although we are never in the same vein of form as what chelsea have been in recently)....... and they always come back injured..... usually from some tin pot mickey mouse youth tournament.

international football can GGF!

hatty   
Just now, bONes said:

any new info on that or just random guesses?

no.... just random goo feasting based on what has been written in this thread so far..... sorry.

bONes   

Right. From what I gather from various sources that's right, Azpi and Hazard should be fine and it will be a last minute decision on Costa.

paulw66   
2 hours ago, bONes said:

Right. From what I gather from various sources that's right, Azpi and Hazard should be fine and it will be a last minute decision on Costa.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2203461/chelsea-boost-diego-costa-fit-middlesbrough-groin-injury-ruled-spain-squad/

Declared fit according to The Sun (I know)

bONes   
7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

haha, still positive!

Travelling all the way to Middlesbrough from Vilnius, Lithuania to see the game! Last one I saw was a few years ago! Miss the blues!

Appreciated if anyone could give me a pub name where everyone will be having pre-match drinks!