Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

183 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Minute 2:39 says it all.  What a very sour individual, there are sore losers, and then there is this guy.  He is clearly talking through emotion rather than sense.

Some of what he says makes sense. He says our areas of weakness are Cahill and Azpi playing out from the back, not enough flair with our midfield 2, and LWB. Everything he says is a back-handed compliment to Conte really, who's making an amazing team out of what he's got, as opposed to Jose for example, who's spending lavish sums and making a right pig's ear of it, with a side that was far more successful than ours last year. Unlike Jose, Conte knows his best XI and he's got it bang on.

9 hours ago, Mr Marvellous said:

Some of what he says makes sense. He says our areas of weakness are Cahill and Azpi playing out from the back, not enough flair with our midfield 2, and LWB. Everything he says is a back-handed compliment to Conte really, who's making an amazing team out of what he's got, as opposed to Jose for example, who's spending lavish sums and making a right pig's ear of it, with a side that was far more successful than ours last year. Unlike Jose, Conte knows his best XI and he's got it bang on.

740,000 results (0.51 seconds) 
AC is doing a great job and that is certain.
As regards arry's comments:
Not enough flair? Dier & Wanyama are hardly oozing flair, one vastly over-rated, the other an absolute animal.
Dave worries me in the air but he's having a decent season and pairs exceptionally well with Victor, in fact it was Dave urging Victor forwards that got him on his bike to hit the winner. Dave is easily superior to Waker defensively.
Cahill is not there for his ability on the ball and it may have (somehow) escaped arry's attention but Luiz and Cahill are the CB combo which won us the UCL whereas none of the spuds combos have ever won anything. Only last year this bunch managed to come 3rd in a 2 horse race, I know they've a wealth of experience, but thats some going.

Ciw1HsgWEAEuok3.jpg

Search Results

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, BlueWill said:
740,000 results (0.51 seconds) 
AC is doing a great job and that is certain.

Agreed. As regards the rest of your post, I'm not talking about Spurs, I'm saying some of what he said made sense, there are weaknesses, but AC is doing such a good job and making the best of what he's got it hardly matters right now. On Saturday, Spurs pressed us very high first-half, and we couldn't get out of our half. Having said that, I rate Dave very highly and thought he was our second best player after Matic.