• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The only point I would counter with is that they will really want to pay us back for last season.

Last season, they wanted to pay us back for comments in the press about wanting Leicester to win. So much so, they totally lost it. Instead of playing for a winner, they decided to kick us about the pitch. Very lucky to get away with no red cards. Our players need protection from thugs like Dier and Dembele. Fortunately, we won't have to put up with Danny Rose pretending to be hurt, he's suspended.

I'm actually glad that they stole 2 points from West Ham at the weekend I think they wouldve been more dangerous had they drawn or lost. As said this is the first of two tests of the 3 at the back system against strong teams. 4 from 6 is a good returm imo. Hopefully a win in this one as I'm flying over for my first game of the season.

20 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Last season, they wanted to pay us back for comments in the press about wanting Leicester to win. So much so, they totally lost it. Instead of playing for a winner, they decided to kick us about the pitch. Very lucky to get away with no red cards. Our players need protection from thugs like Dier and Dembele. Fortunately, we won't have to put up with Danny Rose pretending to be hurt, he's suspended.

Yup. 

Who's the ref for this one?

jones   

Michael Oliver, the spineless jellyfish. Won't dare to give out reds to Spurs, be certain about that.

Spuds: No Rose and Alderweireld for them is good news for us. And they have to play an important CL match in Monaco tonight, while we have six days rest.

CHELS: No injuries and suspensions. Same team is a no brainer. Clear favourites for this one. I actually think we will thrash them. 3-0 for me. Hopefully, Costa can avoid a yellow and play against City in the next game.

Sea foot   
5 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

1-1 

Keep it up Matt.👍

Its gonna be a tough one that's for sure. I reckon if we can get away without a yellow for Costa it will be a good day. They will kick sh*t out of him and try to wind him up no end. 

2 : 1 to the blues.

paulw66   
49 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

1-1 

Excellent.

In all seriousness, two draws in the next two would be decent enough. If you put in context, 6 wins, 2 draws, then a run of 5 very winnable fixtures. 

That said, I think their midweek game could really count in our favour. 

StebzAno   
1 hour ago, jones said:

Michael Oliver, the spineless jellyfish. Won't dare to give out reds to Spurs, be certain about that.

CHELS: No injuries and suspensions.

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

They will kick sh*t out of him and try to wind him up no end.

Now I'm worried.  I vividly remember how their tactic last time was nothing other than hack our players to pieces.  It's not just going to be Costa but Hazard, and quite possibly anyone on or even off the ball.  Mr Oliver will be next to useless as per usual.  Even if our players survive their studs this match, I wonder if we'll go into the Man City game with 'No injuries'?

Hopefully we'll play smart, no referee crowding, bait biting and no theatricals when calling for a foul.  Then maybe, just maybe the ref might give us some good calls.  Get some goals in then bring off Costa and Hazard for their own protection.

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Excellent.

In all seriousness, two draws in the next two would be decent enough. If you put in context, 6 wins, 2 draws, then a run of 5 very winnable fixtures. 

That said, I think their midweek game could really count in our favour. 

Although I totally agree but, I still think they are overrated for being scaled as per the EPL table. The team stood their grounds on sheer luck basis and nothing more,  they drew the most with teams from the mid-table and below, even during there wins it was last minutes luck, west ham gave them the hardest time until they got a penalty, they are the luckiest team in the EPL this season, they were lucky enough to survive all this time (check out their games highlights if your memory is shaky like mine), but soon the winds will change.   

Having said that, we would be very unlucky to offer them chances to win as a result of some silly mistakes, or if the ref. forget to bring his glasses.

3/1 for Chelsea since I'm a very pessimist.

spurs.JPG