Michael Tucker

Manchester City 1 Chelsea 3

409 posts in this topic

I'm a bit nervous about this game but not as worried as I usually am when we face a top side. I still think we are finding our feet with Conte and although we are doing spectacularly well (seven wins on the bounce, one goal conceded) feel that we can improve a lot. Citeh are very god side but they are still blowing hot and cold. We could win this 4:0 like the Utd game or could lose it as badly as the arse game. I suspect it will be a close affair with a draw or an odd goal separating us.

I'm hoping that I can actually watch this game as it's my wife's birthday on Saturday and as we live apart during the week whilst she is studying for a degree it will have to be up to her if she can give me 2 of her birthday hours. Fingers crossed eh?

Perhaps offer to take her out in the evening with the subtle suggestion 3pm would be a good time to get her hair done. Though don't rate your chances, ha! 

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) she's as tight as a ducks arsenal so would see a night out as a waste of our hard earned. And we've been together 27 years and I can't remember her ever having had her hair done, her not being a girly girl if you know what I mean. Just going to have to rely on good old fashioned grovelling. Never failed me yet. :-)

4 hours ago, McCreadie said:

0-0 all over it.

hand. bitten. off. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Sea foot said:

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) she's as tight as a ducks arsenal so would see a night out as a waste of our hard earned. And we've been together 27 years and I can't remember her ever having had her hair done, her not being a girly girl if you know what I mean. Just going to have to rely on good old fashioned grovelling. Never failed me yet. :-)

The old ways are the best ... a good grovel is the way to go...wish you luck!!

6 hours ago, Jasonb said:

Perhaps offer to take her out in the evening with the subtle suggestion 3pm would be a good time to get her hair done. Though don't rate your chances, ha! 

I'd suggest that she gets her hair done at 12:30 while the game is on.....  😉  

21 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'd suggest that she gets her hair done at 12:30 while the game is on.....  😉  

HaHa!  Imagine Mr Seafoot miraculously getting Mrs Seafoot booked into the hairdressers at 3pm only to realise his schoolboy error too late! 

21 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

HaHa!  Imagine Mr Seafoot miraculously getting Mrs Seafoot booked into the hairdressers at 3pm only to realise his schoolboy error too late! 

"Mrs Seafoot". 😂