• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 1 Chelsea 3

15 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

HaHa!  Imagine Mr Seafoot miraculously getting Mrs Seafoot booked into the hairdressers at 3pm only to realise his schoolboy error too late! 

Very funny , I know for us criminal fans we do weird things to shift our schedule around just to watch Chelsea's game, the house could be on fire , and we would be watching the game on our mobiles outside while the fire department putting it out, thats sad. I'm not recommending this for Mr. Seafoot , but a close friend of mine had a similar situation, he acted that his blood pressure was not stable an hour before the game, his wife called the ambulance and he got to watch the game on his bed in the hospital while nurses doing their tests on him. lol

Send your wife our best wishes, happy birthday, and I think her birthday will be a blessing for our team to win.  

Ham   
18 minutes ago, chelsian2015 said:

Very funny , I know for us criminal fans we do weird things to shift our schedule around just to watch Chelsea's game, the house could be on fire , and we would be watching the game on our mobiles outside while the fire department putting it out, thats sad. I'm not recommending this for Mr. Seafoot , but a close friend of mine had a similar situation, he acted that his blood pressure was not stable an hour before the game, his wife called the ambulance and he got to watch the game on his bed in the hospital while nurses doing their tests on him. lol

Send your wife our best wishes, happy birthday, and I think her birthday will be a blessing for our team to win.  

If you read the Daily Mail every day then this is more than a Freudian slip....  😉

Jasonb   
22 hours ago, Ham said:

I'd suggest that she gets her hair done at 12:30 while the game is on.....  😉  

Thanks Ham, I was on auto-pilot.

For some reason I'm not a fan of the early kick-offs. Whether this is correct or not I always feel these are the 1-0s rather than being high scoring games.

chara   

So pleased to see the Old Chelsea sense of humour returning  in the recent exchanges...touch of lightness amid such testy postings of late.

I hope Sea foot follows up next week and reveals the result of his dilema!!

22 hours ago, chara said:

So pleased to see the Old Chelsea sense of humour returning  in the recent exchanges...touch of lightness amid such testy postings of late.

I hope Sea foot follows up next week and reveals the result of his dilema!!

It'll never last. One defeat and we'll be ripping each others throats out like the good old times :)

But yes, very interested to see how Mr and Ms Seafoot get on with hairgate. 

Blue Rod   

It's obvious that our system is still evolving.  Against Spurs we may have decided to let them have the opening part and burn off their energy, which is exactly what happened.  But can we sit back without dropping our intensity? That was my question after the Spurs match. We were a fraction behind in each attempt to break their passing or get to the ball. If we can't defend with same intensity as we attack then we are asking for trouble.  

Sea foot   

I think I've got away with it. It appears that my daughter will need to be picked up in Cork (about an hours drive away) at one o clock. I'd just mentioned to Mrs S that Chelsea were playing at half past 12 and was explaining that it is top against second and it's a really important game and everything. She tutted and said "I suppose I'll be driving on my own then". I'm trying to feel guilty but I can't. 

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

I think I've got away with it. It appears that my daughter will need to be picked up in Cork (about an hours drive away) at one o clock. I'd just mentioned to Mrs S that Chelsea were playing at half past 12 and was explaining that it is top against second and it's a really important game and everything. She tutted and said "I suppose I'll be driving on my own then". I'm trying to feel guilty but I can't. 

...and neither should you. Perfectly reasonable to make her drive all that way on her own (especially with the way the weather been at the moment).

Well. I'm off to the Arctic on Wednesday - my second stop is Tromsø!! - and I was looking forward to my last martial arts lesson before I go. 

Anyway, my Master is away, so I can't have a lesson BUT it means I can spend longer at the gym and watch the match. 

It's written in the stars - 1-1 and a great away point! Scorer: Diego.