• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 1 Chelsea 3

Scooba   

Surely them playing 3-4-3 plays into our hands though? We are experts in that formation and should be able to exploit their weaknesses with great effect. City have hardly played it and I think they will be very vulnerable at the back. Based on the players starting it's almost like they are playing 3-2-5. 

Fabregas has the potential of giving us a worldie. If he has one of his good days he may be able to throw City off a bit. 

Defensively he's a massive worry for me though. 

StebzAno   

I've have said before with Willian and Pedro about how players feel under pressure walking on to the pitch when they've not been on it in a while, lacking confidence and fumbling their first few touches if not their whole appearance.

Not only does this worry me with Fabregas who's had very few minutes this season, but I just feel like he is going to keep drifting forward, going for a goal or an assist and wasting rare chances.  In doing so, leaving big spaces behind him for City to fill in to.  I hope I'm wrong.

16 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Fabregas has the potential of giving us a worldie. If he has one of his good days he may be able to throw City off a bit. 

Defensively he's a massive worry for me though. 

Agree in spades!

Just now, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Rather have had Oscar in place of Fabregas

Yeh, maybe

42 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

It's a Droy non-Matic special (hope he's back soon). Love Fabregas but worry he won't get a touch in this fixture. Hope I'm hugely wrong.

I'm back - very happy