Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon9344

Banned from Ticket exchange

6 posts in this topic

Evening all

I have tried logging into the ticket spares area on the forum and it is telling me my account is banned?

I haven't been on for a while but I have used the ticket spares and wanted pages numerous times in the past. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

cheers

Jon

On 30/11/2016 at 7:32 AM, Jon9344 said:

Evening all

I have tried logging into the ticket spares area on the forum and it is telling me my account is banned?

I haven't been on for a while but I have used the ticket spares and wanted pages numerous times in the past. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

cheers

Jon

Jon, I'm assuming that you're referring to the Ticket Exchange on these forums, which hasn't operated for quite some time (years). You need to take out a membership with ClubCFCnet.com, and do your selling/buying/swapping there.

18 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Jon, I'm assuming that you're referring to the Ticket Exchange on these forums, which hasn't operated for quite some time (years). You need to take out a membership with ClubCFCnet.com, and do your selling/buying/swapping there.

Cheers Michael

I have been trying to get into the site but it comes up with a message saying account suspension and to contact my hosting provider?

Jon

There's clearly something wrong with ClubCFCnet at the moment - whether that's a glitch, or something more significant, I really can't say. I've asked Peter Sampson to look into it, and respond. Cheers.

Michael

I have now got access, cheers mate.

regards

Jon