• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 West Brom 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Bromwich Albion at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The Mods will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:00 noon, Sunday 11th December, 2016 (UK time/date).

StebzAno   

Wondering whether to get out a deck chair and pina colada now.  Keep 'em coming ;-)

(I just know I'm going to regret saying that.)

C'mon Matt , give us a score!

Finally a selection dilemma! Matic or Fabregas, Pedro or Willian?

Not playing in Europe is such a blessing. Can you imagine playing away on the continent three days after yesterday's physical and emotional ordeal? I know that my nerves need at least a week to recover.

1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

Finally a selection dilemma! Matic or Fabregas, Pedro or Willian?

Really? I doubt that Conte will feel much of a dilemma: If fit, Matic will be straight back in, and most probably, Pedro as well.

West Brom are a decent side , hard working , well organised and have some flair these days too , it will be no cake walk.

However , despite the occasional defensive wobble , we are also hard working and well organised and have oodles of flair.

Should be a good game.

I'm sure Conte will be making sure we still have our feet firmly on the ground.

I don't think this will be an easy game as Pulis has now got WBA playing his way, which is always difficult to break down and also good at nicking a goal from a set piece. Obviously if we keep focused and play our game we should win. Let's hope no complacency steeps in.  

2 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

1-1

Well done.

Keep up the good work.