• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 West Brom 0

WBA's threat should not be underestimated.

They're in form and have some strong attributes.

They now have a strong, mobile centre-forward in Rondon who has had a season to acclimatise to the PL and looks a right handful now. They have pace as well in Matt Phillips who also looks in great form. They will pose a significant threat at attacking set-pieces with their likely 4 x centre-back, back four sent into our box and in Gareth McAuley they have one of the best set-piece attackers in the PL.

They can be pedestrian through the middle of their midfield and the fella Yacob is a thug of a player, who if left to get away with it can really hamper us. I'd hope that ref's are aware of him and clamp down.

Two banks of 4 or a 4 & 5 in midfield and we'll be charged with breaking them down. They will try to get us on the break and at set-pieces.

Creating space to form the attacks and width will be a real challenge for AC and our lads, as well as when we do get the ball into their box, finding a man with space enough to get a shot in. Maybe a time for Hazard to work his magic from midfield, draw two in to him and then release the ball into any space he's created for one of ours to be in.

Any sort of win will do - whistles, bells & tinsel wrapped (to keep it seasonal) would be a massive bonus.

paulw66   

Let's face it, if we play well, we'll win. 

Bearing in mind the 8 game winning streak, even if we draw, in the whole context of the 9 games, I'll be happy 

We will fail to win a game sooner or later, just help the forum meltdown can be contained. 

6 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Let's face it, if we play well, we'll win. 

Bearing in mind the 8 game winning streak, even if we draw, in the whole context of the 9 games, I'll be happy 

We will fail to win a game sooner or later, just help the forum meltdown can be contained. 

I know your more clever than that Paul. Of course it won't. It'll be post after post about how we were standing in the wrong places, don't press and have a manager who's over his head.

You know what's beckoning.

^The odd thing is, despite the sarcasm, the point that at times we have been standing in the wrong places hasn't been argued about at all.

Even Zaffo agrees - except he thinks our own box is the right place.

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

^The odd thing is, despite the sarcasm, the point that at times we have been standing in the wrong places hasn't been argued about at all.

Even Zaffo agrees - except he thinks our own box is the right place.

Standard Droy. Impossible to make sense of what you write. Two sentences in direct conflict with each other. 

Tricky one this, after 2 high profile, hard fought and emotional games, the players will need to be fully focused for this one otherwise WBA will cause us problems.

It won't be easy, but I'm going to go for 2-1 after we go behind again.

4 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Standard Droy. Impossible to make sense of what you write. Two sentences in direct conflict with each other. 

Just address the topic instead of pretending to be sleeping.

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Just address the topic instead of pretending to be sleeping.

I just did. I informed you I can't make sense of what you write because you say two opposite things with two sentences. 

Clearer now?