Michael Tucker

Sunderland 0 Chelsea 1

176 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Four games in a row where we have not been convincing. 

Surely it's more than that. You've not been remotely convinced since Emanalo sat bolt upright and said "what about Conte?".

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Surely it's more than that. You've not been remotely convinced since Emanalo sat bolt upright and said "what about Conte?".

Obsessing about what I write is bad enough.  Making up stuff and obsessing about that is a worrying sign. 

34 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Obsessing about what I write is bad enough.  Making up stuff and obsessing about that is a worrying sign. 

Good one.

Writing stuff and pretending you haven't is worse.

On 17/12/2016 at 1:55 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Four games in a row where we have not been convincing. 

11 wins on the spin - doesn't get much more impressive than that, regardless of how the victories come about 

7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

11 wins on the spin - doesn't get much more impressive than that, regardless of how the victories come about 

Yeah but come on now does it even count if the players weren't standing in the right positions?

3 hours ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Yeah but come on now does it even count if the players weren't standing in the right positions?

Surely it puts an asterisk on them all. Maybe we should just refer to the run as "11*" now, that way we're all aware that that players haven't been standing in the right positions.