Michael Tucker

Sunderland 0 Chelsea 1

176 posts in this topic

Unless we have injuries, it must be the same team that started Sunday, the players can't be tired..

get 2 goals in front then take off Costa and Luiz..

dont know who else can play sweeper ( maybe Dave?, would have said Mikel but conte doesn't fancy him at all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Unless we have injuries, it must be the same team that started Sunday, the players can't be tired..

It depends what you mean by injured... injured as in declared unfit to play on the day, or where they are declared fit to play... but on the cusp of a long-term absence.  Hazard seems to be going down too easily, could be play-acting, but could also be one tackle away from some time in the injury room.

Dave is an option for Luiz, putting Ivanovic out right.  Just maybe, and this will please a few, pull Kante back and have Fabregas in centre mid, but that would involve the wide defenders staying narrow.  The easy one though is to utilise a lot more of Batshuayi and Willian.

As I said Tottenham is just around the corner, and I'm sure they're already sharpening up their studs.

Edited by StebzAno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Everton aren't going to do us any favours, they look absolutely hopeless, losing already to Sanchez strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

I see Everton aren't going to do us any favours, they look absolutely hopeless, losing already to Sanchez strike.

And then - in the blink of an eye - it's 1-1 and half time...........:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton on a very patchy (negative) run, Arsenal haven't lost in 14 games (I.e. since their first game of the season)...

What a time to turn all that around haha.

And what a hilarious climax to the game.

Could go 6 points clear tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much do we love Everton!! great game to watch, Arsenal really not that special. Nothing better than sticking it up them right before they go away to City, beautiful result. As said above, Everton were absolutely hopeless up until Arsenal scored, then they bullied them and show how weak mentally and physically Arsenal are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StebzAno said:

Everton on a very patchy (negative) run, Arsenal haven't lost in 14 games (I.e. since their first game of the season)...

What a time to turn all that around haha.

And what a hilarious climax to the game.

Could go 6 points clear tomorrow.

Oh goodness I hope so. 

But it won't be easy, Sunderland are fighting for their life and Chelsea don't have a good record in the northeast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.