• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

18 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Great stuff Matt. I must say your consistency is awesome! You've been wrong every time so far and long may it continue!!

Let's hope so!

18 hours ago, Sea foot said:

You took your time ;-)

Ha ha I'm not back from hols til tomorrow and the wifi isn't always there ;)

Edited by chelsea_matt

If Cesc, Hazard and Costa start we should have too much quality for Palace. They have shipped 31 goals in 16 games and also scored 28 which are crazy numbers. They showed application against United but then conceded 3 against Hull a few weeks ago so who knows which team will show up today. We have lost a few against them in recent few seasons but worth mentioning we did get a 3-0 win away from home in the middle of our horror season. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see another team try the 6 at the back tactic but playing the aforementioned 3 players should enable us to break any team down. We will need to be wary of Zaha on the break. He has serious pace, is in good form and plays in a position where he can target our two slowest players. This will be a real test for Alonso who may find himself caught out. 

Edited by samhoward17

13 hours ago, Ham said:

Regarding Matt's score prediction might I suggest that everyone keeps posting the same thing pre match?  Droy, as you were......

😉

No need to worry about Droy... he's still posting in the wrong thread at the moment ;-)

ripz   

Chelsea team: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Chelsea subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Pedro, Batshuayi.

think we'll need Hazard today, hope the guys aren't too tired, just one more hurdle before a very well earned 9 days off

Edited by ripz

Hope I am wrong, but I can't imagine the PL allowing us to go into Xmas potentially 9 points clear.

I am expecting the mother of all refereeing performances today.

We will need to stay very focussed throughout.

9 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Hope I am wrong, but I can't imagine the PL allowing us to go into Xmas potentially 9 points clear.

I am expecting the mother of all refereeing performances today.

We will need to stay very focussed throughout.

Know what you mean Mac...

Ham   
22 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

BTW, why does my apostrophe always look like plus-hashtag-thirty-nine-semi-colon?

Good question. Always wondered that but never got around to asking.