• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Bournemouth 0

Recommended Posts

Every game one at a time. We must not look beyond the next game ever. The positive thing is that in Conte we have a manager who will never ever let our team become complacent - if we lose a game it will be because the opposition are better than us on the day. 

Must-win game to keep the run going. Costa and Kante missing are big losses but we have some superb players ready to replace them and everyone in that squad will be fighting to show Conte why he should be starting them.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCELERYx   
12 hours ago, StebzAno said:

It might be tempting to pair up Hazard and Batshuayi, and use 3-5-2 to better protect the middle.

That would be my move. 

Gives us an extra body in the middle (Matic, Fabregas and Chalobah) to help compensate for the athleticism lost with Kante not playing. While I think Hazard partnering Bats would benefit the latter. The fact they've played together before for the NT should mean an understanding is already there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   

Interesting to hear Lampard say that we are hot favourites for the league. That From a great player and a great reader of the game I think  is high praise for Conte without mentioning his name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kev61 said:

Interesting to hear Lampard say that we are hot favourites for the league. That From a great player and a great reader of the game I think  is high praise for Conte without mentioning his name.

Safe football wins us the league from here on end. Defensive football is all we really need to pull off yet another league title. Ill take more of those 1 nils any day of the week as it means we can celebrate come May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 6:11 AM, zaffo said:

That would be my move. 

Gives us an extra body in the middle (Matic, Fabregas and Chalobah) to help compensate for the athleticism lost with Kante not playing. While I think Hazard partnering Bats would benefit the latter. The fact they've played together before for the NT should mean an understanding is already there.

Completely agree. With Fabregas and Hazard in red hot form and given freedom we should have enough to beat a side who are not known for shutting up shop. In theory this should be the perfect game for us, a team that plays out from the back with Wilshire in midfield is preferable to a back 6 of season pros with Yacob snapping at your ankles. 352 also allows a chance for Nataniel Chalobah, who has impressed enough in cameos to deserve more minutes. I am also slightly wary of the Cesc / Matic combo and I think this formation allows the available players to concentrate on their great strengths. Overpowering them in the middle with a few world class attackers up top I'm predicting a 2-0. 

Edited by samhoward17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

Interesting, so a 3-5-2

Courtois, Dave, Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Chalobah, Batshuyai, Hazard

3-4-3

Courtois, Dave, Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Willian/Pedro, Batshuyai, Hazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Interesting, so a 3-5-2

Courtois, Dave, Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Chalobah, Batshuyai, Hazard

3-4-3

Courtois, Dave, Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Willian/Pedro, Batshuyai, Hazard

Sorry Paul, but why are we playing 2 men short?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
13 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Sorry Paul, but why are we playing 2 men short?

I'm that effing confident! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.