sharve25_blueheart

Anyone around to meet up before the Bournemouth match?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Hope you're all well. Scott here, avid long time reader of the forum, but I think I've only posted twice in the match day threads in the 8 years I've been a member!

Anyway, not to bore you all too much - I generally live mostly in the U.S these days and have for the past 3 years, although I'm British and a Chelsea fan through and through. I try to get tickets for games whenever I'm over and we're -playing at home/time allows, etc. I've got a ticket for the Bournemouth game on Boxing Day and was wondering if anyone's meeting up beforehand for some drinks? I'm travelling from Brighton but looking to get to London at around midday.

Would be lovely to meet some some of you and have a drink with some fellow Chelsea fans. 

My email is: scottdiaz@me.com and my UK number is: 07375 506177

Feel free to reply on here or using the email/number above.

Thanks for your time! Much appreciated.

Scott.

2014-02-17 14.12.43-1.jpg

Hi Scott,

Hope you get to meet some of the chaps though it won't be me.

No ticket, Wi-Fi health problems and can't drink much hence my blogging activity.

Good idea reaching out on the forum hope you get some good company and we a good result!

Try the Finborough (corner of Finborough road and Ifield road) for craft beers, or the Fox & Pheasant (Billing Road) for a more traditional pub - Greene King beers. I'll be at one or both if London Transport can get me there (Fulham B'dway and West Brom closed, so walk from Earls Court or South Ken if you're feeling energetic).