Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exiledblue

Dave

21 posts in this topic

As someone pointed out there is no unlocked Azpilicueta thread and Dave deserves it.

Was sterling as make shift left back and carried it across to the right of the back three, rarely misses playing minutes and very reliable.

He is simply put , irreplaceable. Bargain.

Thanks for this thread.

Dave warrants more attention. Underrated and easily forgotten or taken for granted. Plays anywhere he is asked to and amazingly does not drop in quality anywhere he plays.

Who is the genius who signed him? Hats off for a great signing and discovery.

Exceptional attitude and text book defender signed for a mere £7million. I think bar his height he has all the assets to be a great CB and playing in a three allows him to do so. I am over the moon he has signed a new contract and his adaptation to CB has probably saved us £50mill+ on Koulibaly or a John Stones type player.

I would be more than happy if he was our new skipper. Absolute credit to this club. It is very hard to find a bad word said against him anywhere. 

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Kezza said:

Thanks for this thread.

Dave warrants more attention. Underrated and easily forgotten or taken for granted. Plays anywhere he is asked to and amazingly does not drop in quality anywhere he plays.

Who is the genius who signed him? Hats off for a great signing and discovery.

Apologies if that was a rhetorical question.  I thought for one awful moment it was TFSW but it was actually RDM. 

What's not to like about Dave?  And to be politically incorrect for a second, extremely easy on the eye too ;-)

On 04/01/2017 at 1:05 PM, JaneB said:

Apologies if that was a rhetorical question.  I thought for one awful moment it was TFSW but it was actually RDM. 

What's not to like about Dave?  And to be politically incorrect for a second, extremely easy on the eye too ;-)

We had actually been linked with him before RDM took over, when Gingerbumfluff was "in charge".

12 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

We had actually been linked with him before RDM took over, when Gingerbumfluff was "in charge".

Gingerbumfluff 😂

5 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Do you know I'd almost forgotten about that cnut.

On 06/01/2017 at 1:11 AM, NoblyBobly said:

Do you know I'd almost forgotten about that cnut.

Easily done.